2.54 oz. Sauvage Face & Beard Moisturizer
Product image courtesy of Neiman Marcus

2.54 oz. Sauvage Face & Beard Moisturizer

$65.00 USD

Best price found at:
Shop with Soxy Concierge:

Let Soxy decide which store fulfills your order so you get the best price and service. Learn more

ship Free US Shipping On All Orders
secure Secure SSL Checkout
happy Happiness guaranteed
Product Description

Cleanse your skin with Sauvage Shower Gel. Shave with Sauvage Shaving Gel. Soothe your skin with Sauvage After-Shave Balm. Hydrate with Sauvage Moisturizer for Face and Beard. Perfume with Sauvage Eau de Toilette. 96%* natural-origin ingredients *Amount calculated based on the ISO 16128-1 and ISO 16128-2 standard. Water percentage included. The remaining 4% of ingredients contribute to the formula's performance, sensory appeal, and stability. Pairs Well With: Sauvage After-Shave Lotion.

Shipping & Returns

North American orders are shipped within 1-2 business days. You will receive an automatic dispatch email containing your tracking information once your order has shipped.

Our ultimate priority is your happiness with your product and the experience on our website. If you order a product that does not fit or match your expectations, you can return the product within 30 days in the original condition with no questions asked. Please email us to start a return / exchange process.