15 Best Louis Vuitton Duffle Bags
Table of Contents
There’s something freeing about grabbing a duffle bag and whisking away for the weekend without a thought (or suitcase) by your side. Why work with subpar material when a good duffle bag can go a long way?
Turn to the best Louis Vuitton duffle bags for more than just the logo. We’ll be considering costs, selection, materials, and more to determine whether these bags are the ones to buy.
Finding the Best Louis Vuitton Duffle Bags
Taking the time to narrow down and find the best Louis Vuitton duffle bags is always an important first step in any purchase.
There’s a lot to consider when buying any brand-name bag, so we’ll break down a few considerations to keep in mind while shopping:
- Budget – none of the best Louis Vuitton duffle bags are meant to come at a low cost. They’re brand-name for a reason. That just means setting sights on a spending limit to contain costs as the range can sit anywhere from $700 to $11,000 depending on the bag.
- Style – just because it’s Louis Vuitton doesn’t mean it’s a standardized style. While the two-toned brown look tends to be a classic, this brand has a variety of colors and styles to play with – including some fun neon shades.
- Size – most of the duffles from this brand tend to appear in a somewhat standard size and shape, however, there are a few offsets that do break the mold. Consider what size duffle would suit personal travel times and go from there.
The 15 Best Louis Vuitton Duffle Bags
When searching for the best Louis Vuitton duffle bags, there are a number of important factors to keep in mind.
Aside from name and appearance, take a minute to research popular models, material, maintenance, and more to determine whether this bag will be something you’re comfortable carrying and using constantly.
#1: Louis Vuitton x Stephen Sprouse 2009 pre-owned Keepall 50 holdall bag - Brown
#2: Louis Vuitton 2006 pre-owned Damier Ebène Keepall Bandoulière 55 travel bag - Brown
#3: Louis Vuitton 1991 pre-owned monogram Keepall 50 travel bag - Brown
#4: Louis Vuitton 1995 pre-owned Keepall 60 holdall bag - Brown
#5: Louis Vuitton 2002 pre-owned Papillon 26 bag - Brown
#6: Louis Vuitton 1990 pre-owned Keepall 45 holdall bag - Brown
#7: Louis Vuitton 1990 pre-owned Keepall 45 holdall bag - Black
#8: Louis Vuitton 1994 pre-owned Keepall 45 holdall bag - Blue
#9: Louis Vuitton 2021 pre-owned limited edition Game On Keepall 45 Bandouliere travel bag - Brown
#10: Louis Vuitton 2003 pre-owned Keepall 45 travel bag - White
#11: Louis Vuitton x Supreme 2017 pre-owned Keepall 45 travel bag - Red
#12: Louis Vuitton 2015 pre-owned Limited Edition keepall - Brown
#13: Louis Vuitton 2009 pre-owned Keepall 50 travel bag - Brown
#14: Louis Vuitton 2009 pre-owned graffiti monogram Keepall 50 travel bag - Orange
#15: Louis Vuitton 2001 pre-owned Keepall 50 weekend bag - BROWN, KHAKI
What Are the Most Popular Louis Vuitton Duffle Bags?
Speaking of popular models, we have to note that the best Louis Vuitton duffle bags tend to be stars in being sized for weekends away. While many offer a similar size and shape, there are a few outliers that claim the top spots every time:
- Keepall Bandoulière 45-60
- Sirius 55
What Is Epi Leather?
Epi Leather is specific to the world of LV and appears in the best Louis Vuitton duffle bags, purses, wallets, and more. The manufacturing process makes it unique through its tanning and dyeing to create two-tone effects.
The beauty of this material comes from its durability. These products are ready to face every climate and can withstand any weather.
Are LV Duffle Bags Worth It?
We’d argue that a good duffle bag is always worth having, so going for something quality like the best Louis Vuitton duffle bags are a worthwhile purchase in our minds.
Ideal for any weather and climate, these bags offer the perfect size for a weekend away or a quick trip with friends. Strong, sturdy, and stylish, they’re a winning choice.
How Do You Store LV Duffle Bags?
As with any Louis Vuitton bag, storage is important. We’d recommend using the dust covers to keep the outside looking in top condition.
Try stuffing the inside with pillows and sheets to round it out and retain shape when not in use.
How to Style Louis Vuitton Duffle Bags
Nervous about how to pull off a look that will work with the best Louis Vuitton duffle bags? Check out these tips to get the brain going and the creative juices flowing:
- Keep things casual with a traditional jean and white top to balance the bold LV colors
- Marry the monochrome look by matching bag and outfit in one smooth tone
- Add a bit of edge by popping a jacket onto a classic look
Looking to stay up to date on all things Louis Vuitton? We’ve got you covered:
20 Best Louis Vuitton Bucket Bags