There’s something to be said about sneakers. Though comfortable and casual, the style they can radiate is impressive, especially when you opt for a luxury pair.
Why not go the extra mile and introduce comfy, casual pairs of the best Louis Vuitton sneakers to your wardrobe? A luxury pair of running shoes ensures you’ll stand out from the crowd.
Though footwear might not be the first thing you think of when looking for designer accessories, my list of the best Louis Vuitton sneakers will change that.
From stunning styles to iconic logos, I’m sure you’ll find something to sport here. Let’s dive in.
Finding The Best Louis Vuitton Sneakers
Finding the best pair of the best Louis Vuitton sneakers for you is harder than you might think, thanks to the wide selection. I want you to feel confident in your purchase, so make sure to answer these questions before pulling out your credit card:
- Budget: The biggest thing I want to emphasize when buying from luxury brands? Setting a budget. It’s easy to empty your wallet on a single purchase, especially when these shoes typically sit in the $1,000 to $3,000 range. Plan ahead, set money aside, and take time to set a spending limit before buying.
- Style: The best Louis Vuitton sneakers come in all kinds of styles, so take a few moments to think about your taste and where you’ll wear them. Consider weather types, standard outfits, and the amount of activity these sneakers will see.
The 5 Best Louis Vuitton Sneakers
There’s a lot that goes into finding the best Louis Vuitton sneakers on the market. With such a wide range of styles available, it’s hard to know exactly where to start the search. Luckily, I’ve pulled together a list of a few ideas that should help narrow down your options.
#1: LV Archlight Sneaker
#2: Aftergame Sneaker Boot
#3: Trocadero Slip-On
#4: Luxembourg Sneaker
#5: Tattoo Sneaker
What Are The Most Popular Louis Vuitton Sneakers?
Starting with style above all else, I could hardly take a look at the best Louis Vuitton sneakers without actually considering some of the models available.
While there seems to be a growing list over the years, some of the most popular styles have been:
- Passenger Sneaker Boot
- Frontrow Sneaker
- LV Archlight
- Run Away Sneaker
Do Louis Vuitton Sneakers Run True To Size?
From all that I’ve read online, the best Louis Vuitton sneakers run true to size.
No need to about size up or down for a perfect fit—just go with the standard size (after checking the size guide, of course) and all should be good.
How Can You Tell If Louis Vuitton Sneakers Are Real?
Buying from any luxury brand can cause serious concern surrounding counterfeits. The easiest way to get the real deal is by buying from trusted sources.
Check online to see whether the source is listed as a verified marketplace for the best Louis Vuitton sneakers—if nothing comes up then there’s a good chance they may be fakes.
As for the sneakers themselves, it’s all in the details. Louis Vuitton is known for consistent, thin stitches, so checking the stitchwork is important. Check the logos on boxes for lettering as—counterfeits often thicken certain letters such as ‘s’ or ‘n’ on the packaging.
Can Louis Vuitton Sneakers Be Unisex or Gender-Neutral?
Aside from the sizing which comes in men’s and women’s sizes, the styles for some of the best Louis Vuitton sneakers are quite gender-neutral.
Keeping things simple in color and tone, many of these designs are just about finding personal fashion rather than gendered fashion. Find the right fit and go wild.
How To Style Louis Vuitton Sneakers
Once the money has been spent, it’s important to show off the new stunning sneakers—but how should they be styled? Check out these tips on how to change things up:
- Add some casual to a business look by pairing fresh sneakers with a stunning suit. This look is a great way to transform your officewear into something sleeker when you head out for a happy hour.
- Embrace fall fashion by complementing a long coat with bright sneakers. By doing so, you’ll transform an otherwise mundane look into something fashionable.
- Keep things comfortable with a simple sweater and jeans combo to complete the cozy look. This pairing is perfect for busy weekends—your feet will stay comfy but you’ll still look sleek.
Looking to stay up to date on all things Louis Vuitton? We’ve got you covered:
Many of us remember the initial craze—Crocs were everywhere. Coming a long way from its original conception, the iconic shoe has stepped up the game. You’ll now find them offered in trendy colors, fun prints, and different styles.
Perhaps the biggest way crocs have evolved is through partnerships with luxury brands. Turning a daily necessity into a designer accessory, I’ve curated this list of the best Gucci Crocs to give you a taste of what the collaboration has to offer.
The best Gucci Crocs are classy, comfy, casual, and a worthy addition to your wardrobe. I’ll help you choose the perfect pair here, as well as offer some advice for styling and caring for them. Let’s dive in.
Finding The Best Gucci Crocs
I understand the confusion—when did Gucci make the move into the realm of comfortable Crocs? Honestly, it’s been a recent move and due to the limited styles, there’s not too much to worry about when looking. The biggest things to consider here are:
- Budget: Nothing Gucci runs cheap, so be aware that buying a pair of these shoes can cost up to $500 depending on the size and style (men’s or women’s) required.
- Color: Style isn’t a huge consideration here, but the best Gucci Crocs are available in six options: black, white, lilac, blue, red, and green. Color selections depend on the sizing (men’s or women’s). Know what suits your personal style and go from there.
The 15 Best Gucci Crocs
Hearing about the best Gucci Crocs somehow seems too good to be true. Rather than worry about the cost right now, I’m going to focus on the products. I’ll examine why these shoes are worth the buy.
#1: Gucci - GG Rubber Backless Loafers - Mens - Yellow
#2: Gucci - Gucci Miami Rubber Platform Slides - Mens - White
#3: Gucci - GG-leather And Rubber Platform Backless Loafers - Womens - Green
#4: Gucci - GG-logo Moulded-rubber Slides - Mens - Black
#5: Gucci - GG-leather And Rubber Platform Backless Loafers - Womens - Camel
#6: Gucci - GG-perforated Rubber Clogs - Womens - Orange
#7: Gucci - GG-perforated Rubber Clogs - Womens - White
#8: Gucci - Elea Gg Rubber Slides - Mens - White
#9: Gucci Off-White Rubber Sandals
#10: Gucci Purple & Pink Rubber Sandals
#11: Gucci - GG-perforated Rubber Clogs - Womens - Black
#12: Gucci Rubber Logo Platform Slide Sandal in Porcelain Light Blue
#13: Gucci Off-White Rubber Slide Heeled Sandals
#14: Gucci Black Rubber Slide Sandals
#15: Gucci - Elea Gg Rubber Slides - Mens - Black
What Are The Most Popular Gucci Crocs?
Deciding on the best Gucci Crocs is easy because there’s only one style to choose from.
All Gucci Crocs offer a covered toe, open back, and platform base to add some lift to the look. Bold and beautiful, these shoes are all about comfort for every occasion.
Do Gucci Crocs Run True To Size?
As far as I can tell, the best Gucci Crocs run true to size. Some comments online have stated they can run slightly small, so you might consider sizing up by half a size for that added safety.
How Can You Tell If Gucci Crocs Are Real?
The best Gucci Crocs are all about two things: arch and logo. The easiest way to identify them comes first from the shaping with the stylized rectangular arch separating the front and back of the tread. Simple, yet unique, this piece stands out as being Gucci-specific.
The second identifier comes from the branding itself. Cut in place of the traditional holes that Crocs are known for, this product instead pairs G’s to stand for Gucci with dots jutting out from the four corners of each logo.
The easiest way to tell if these products are real would be to check the logo and build.
Where Are Gucci Crocs Made?
Though it’s an Italian brand, the best Gucci Crocs seem to pop up the most in India. There’s no information online regarding their production being linked solely to India, however, the products themselves appear most frequently in Indian media online.
I can’t truly say where they are or aren’t made, but the links lead to that location.
Can Gucci Crocs Be Unisex or Gender-Neutral?
I’d argue that Crocs in general tend to be unisex or gender-neutral in design. The only “gendered” aspects of the shoes come from their color choices, sizes, and height.
Women’s sizes seem to be limited to black, white, and lilac with a raised platform, while the men’s sizes see options in green, red, and blue sitting at a lower height. Outside of those aspects, there’s no real difference in the general style of the shoe.
How To Style Gucci Crocs
With Crocs floating back into the mainstream, it’s more important than ever to know how to style them. The best Gucci Crocs can be worn in a variety of ways. Take a look through these examples for some inspiration:
- Use Crocs as the foundation for your outfit. In this example, Post Malone’s plain Crocs don’t steal the show, they complement his other bold pieces.
- Personalize your Crocs with some decorative charms to sell your unique look. The best part? You can change the charms whenever you want.
- Go monochromatic and pick a bold and beautiful color to match the rest of your outfit. Bonus point if you choose something vibrant, like in this example.
Looking to stay up to date on all things Gucci? We’ve got you covered:
Embrace the comfort and luxury of top brand looks. The best Gucci tracksuits offer not only endless style and status but also a comfortable way to walk through the day without worrying about your appearance.
Whether you’re aiming for camp or classic, there’s a tracksuit look for everyone. To prove it, I’ve curated this list of the best Gucci tracksuits. Here, I’ll look at styles, sizes, quality, and more, to help you find your perfect set.
Finding The Best Gucci Tracksuits
I can’t tell you to buy the best Gucci tracksuits and expect you to do all the work from there. There are several factors to consider before buying, and I’ve outlined them below.
- Budget: Money well spent is worth spending, but it’s not worth going broke. Those who have no financial limits can spend all they want, but some of us aren’t quite so lucky in that regard. Set a limit when shopping for these suits that can range from $1,500 to $3,500 with ease.
- Style: Personal taste is a big one for this purchase. Gucci can get pretty campy, which is great for those who love bold and beautiful designs. Individuals who prefer more calming tones should take time to find something that suits their style.
The 15 Best Gucci Tracksuits
I only wanted the best, and that includes finding the best Gucci tracksuits to take on the world. But, it takes more than finding a fit—we have to consider popularity, sizing, and quality when shopping for a worthy purchase.
By laying it all out, I’m hoping to help refine that search to make your life more luxurious and leisurely. Check out my picks for the best Gucci tracksuits below.
#1: Gucci - Logo-print Shell Track Jacket - Mens - Orange Multi
#2: Gucci - GG-jacquard Jersey Track Jacket - Mens - Blue Multi
#3: Gucci - Web-striped Piqué Track Jacket - Mens - White Navy
#4: Gucci - Logo-print Cotton-jersey Sweatshirt - Mens - White Multi
#5: Gucci - Gucci Humphrey Bogart-print Cotton Sweatshirt - Mens - Red Multi
#6: Gucci - Logo-print Cotton-jersey Track Jacket - Mens - Burgundy Multi
#7: Gucci - Gucci Tiger-print Cotton-jersey Sweatshirt - Mens - Dark Blue
#8: Gucci - Logo-print Track Pants - Mens - Dark Blue
#9: Gucci - Logo-print Cotton-jersey Track Pants - Mens - Burgundy Multi
#10: Gucci - Neon Gg-jacquard Skinny Track Pants - Mens - Yellow Multi
#11: Gucci - Logo-print Cotton-jersey Track Pants - Mens - White Multi
#12: Gucci - Side-stripe Track Pants - Mens - Cream
#13: Gucci - GG-jacquard Jersey Track Pants - Mens - Blue Multi
#14: Gucci - Logo-print Shell Track Pants - Mens - Orange Multi
#15: Gucci Interlocking G jacquard cycling shorts - Yellow
What Are The Most Popular Gucci Tracksuits?
It’s hard to find the top spots from any brand, but when it comes to the best Gucci tracksuits, there are a few styles that seem to stick out above the rest.
With classic designs, some of the most popular options on the market include GG Jacquard, GG Oversize, Jumbo GG Canvas, and GG Supreme Print.
Do Gucci Tracksuits Run True To Size?
From what I can tell online, the best Gucci tracksuits seem to run a little large.
Some individuals love this fact for the utter comfort of the piece. But, others would recommend sizing down for a tighter fit. It all depends on your style.
How Can You Tell If Gucci Tracksuits Are Real?
The easiest way to ensure a tracksuit is the real deal is by checking the logo. The interlocking GG logo is hard to replicate. Fakes often lack intricate details.
Customers can also look for the traditional “Made in Italy” tag as all Gucci items come from Italian manufacturing. But, the best way to ensure a product is legit is to buy from trusted vendors. Avoid sketchy shops and you should be good.
Are Gucci Tracksuits Good Quality?
The best Gucci tracksuits are made from the best quality materials.
Often using a cotton and polyester blend, these pieces are designed for comfort above all else. Soft, soothing, and strong, there’s something to be said about a good tracksuit. Treat it well and it will deliver on all aspects.
Can Gucci Tracksuits Be Unisex or Gender-Neutral?
Gucci men’s and women’s tracksuits tend to mimic similar patterns and styles. The main difference between them tends to come from the fit. Women’s jackets often see shorter lengths and tighter fits than the men’s styles.
How To Style Gucci Tracksuits
Just because you’re wearing the best Gucci tracksuits doesn’t mean the clothes can do all the work. Try out a few of these style tips to find the best way to wear that new iconic fashion.
- Accessorize the style. Add your favorite pendants, bracelets, and bags to complete the look.
- Elevate your jacket by draping it like a cape rather than wearing it properly. I love the class this decision adds.
- Add some attitude with an outer jacket to keep out the cold. I love how well Rihanna layers these pieces together.
Looking to stay up to date on all things Gucci? We’ve got you covered:
Whether traveling to far-off corners of the world or just heading home to see our parents, sometimes we all need the chance to travel in style.
Working with the best Louis Vuitton luggage can be intimidating (especially due to cost), however, I’d argue that a solid and dependable bag can be worth the stress of the purchase.
When searching for the best Louis Vuitton luggage, it comes down to more than name alone.
There’s a lot to consider in the traveling game: sizes, features, lifespan, counterfeits, and so much more. How can we tell what’s really worth buying? Hopefully, this article will help check a few questions off the list.
Finding The Best Louis Vuitton Luggage
I want the best for my readers and that means buying quality products that get the job done. When searching for the best Louis Vuitton luggage, there are a few core elements to keep in mind:
- Budget – a big one for any name brand like Louis Vuitton, it’s important to go in with a spending limit in mind. Easily reaching from $500 to $5,000 for a single piece, go in with distinct numbers in mind and know what will empty out the wallet.
- Size – travelers come in all styles and that directly relates to the baggage we buy. Some prefer minimalist ventures with a duffle bag by our side while others require large luggage to offer everything we may need. Take note of what will most likely be used and spend big money on the constantly used piece rather than the luggage that will lounge in the closet forever
The 15 Best Louis Vuitton Luggage
Diving into all of the most important facts concerning the best Louis Vuitton luggage, I’m here to help guide that purchase and dream. Just because we want something doesn’t mean we always know where to start.
Hopefully, by tackling the best of the best and some of the concerns that go in hand, I’ll be able to help narrow down the decision to determine whether the price and product are ultimately worth buying.
#1: Louis Vuitton 2008 pre-owned camouflage monogram Carry 60 travel bag - Green
#2: Louis Vuitton x Takashi Murakami 1990-2000s pre-owned Cotteville 40 Trunk - White
#3: Louis Vuitton pre-owned Light Up Keepall 50 travel bag - Black
#4: Louis Vuitton x Takashi Murakami 2000s pre-owned monogram panda jewellery case - Brown
#5: Louis Vuitton 2007 pre-owned monogram jewellery case - Brown
#6: Louis Vuitton x Takashi Murakami 2003 pre-owned Onion Head jewellery box - Brown
#7: Louis Vuitton x Supreme 2017 pre-owned Keepall Bandouliere 45 travel bag - Red
#8: Louis Vuitton 1990-2000s pre-owned Alzer 70 Trunk bag - Brown
#9: Louis Vuitton 2020 pre-owned monogram Coffret Tresor 24 jewellery box - Brown
#10: Louis Vuitton x Comme des Garçons 2008 pre-owned Papillon handbag - Brown
#11: Louis Vuitton 2003 pre-owned monogram Cotteville 45 trunk case - Brown
#12: Louis Vuitton x Takashi Murakami 2008 pre-owned limited edition Speedy 35 bag - Green
#13: Louis Vuitton 2019 pre-owned Keepall Prism 50 2way bag - Multicolour
#14: Louis Vuitton 2008 pre-owned camouflage monogram Keepall Bandouliere 55 travel bag - Green
#15: Louis Vuitton 2009 pre-owned graffiti monogram Keepall 50 travel bag - Orange
What Is The Most Popular Louis Vuitton Luggage?
It’s hard to get a good gauge for the most popular of any brand due to such wide selections. When it comes to the best Louis Vuitton luggage, there seem to be a few key models that pop up time and time again in customer carts:
- Louis Vuitton Pegase and Horizon Suitcases
- Louis Vuitton Keepall Duffle Bag
- LV Garment Bag / Weekend Bag
Covering weekends away, short trips, and longer journeys, these three bags handle it all with ease.
Does Louis Vuitton Luggage Last?
Crafted carefully with canvas-coated leather, these bags aren’t for short-term life. Money invested in these bags tends to be more than worth it as the better treated they are, the longer they’ll last you.
As with any leather or canvas product, take time to treat the materials to reduce dust and dirt stains.
Is It Safe To Travel With Louis Vuitton Luggage?
I’ll be honest, traveling with big brands can come with anxiety. Even the best Louis Vuitton luggage comes with its pros and cons.
The good news is most people tend to assume counterfeits or fakes for bags from bigger brands, but those panicked enough can rest assured by checking bags and remaining vigilant. The name isn’t a beacon for attracting trouble, but caution never hurts.
How To Tell If Louis Vuitton Luggage Is Real
Any big brand will cause concern regarding counterfeit copies. Buy the best Louis Vuitton luggage from legitimate, well-known stores rather than sketchy shops online.
Those who are still concerned can take a look at the depth of engravings, the width of logos, and the grain of leather guided by online examples to ensure whether quality matches with real comparisons.
How to Style Louis Vuitton Luggage
Ready to style a trip? Check out these examples of how to look the best while carrying the best:
- Hit up a retro look to stand out
- Complete the set for a unifying look that will draw the crowds
- Switch up standard shapes and styles to be unique
Looking to stay up to date on all things Louis Vuitton? We’ve got you covered:
There’s something freeing about grabbing a duffle bag and whisking away for the weekend without a thought (or suitcase) by your side. Why work with subpar material when a good duffle bag can go a long way?
Turn to the best Louis Vuitton duffle bags for more than just the logo. We’ll be considering costs, selection, materials, and more to determine whether these bags are the ones to buy.
Finding the Best Louis Vuitton Duffle Bags
Taking the time to narrow down and find the best Louis Vuitton duffle bags is always an important first step in any purchase.
There’s a lot to consider when buying any brand-name bag, so we’ll break down a few considerations to keep in mind while shopping:
- Budget – none of the best Louis Vuitton duffle bags are meant to come at a low cost. They’re brand-name for a reason. That just means setting sights on a spending limit to contain costs as the range can sit anywhere from $700 to $11,000 depending on the bag.
- Style – just because it’s Louis Vuitton doesn’t mean it’s a standardized style. While the two-toned brown look tends to be a classic, this brand has a variety of colors and styles to play with – including some fun neon shades.
- Size – most of the duffles from this brand tend to appear in a somewhat standard size and shape, however, there are a few offsets that do break the mold. Consider what size duffle would suit personal travel times and go from there.
The 15 Best Louis Vuitton Duffle Bags
When searching for the best Louis Vuitton duffle bags, there are a number of important factors to keep in mind.
Aside from name and appearance, take a minute to research popular models, material, maintenance, and more to determine whether this bag will be something you’re comfortable carrying and using constantly.
#1: Louis Vuitton x Stephen Sprouse 2009 pre-owned Keepall 50 holdall bag - Brown
#2: Louis Vuitton 2006 pre-owned Damier Ebène Keepall Bandoulière 55 travel bag - Brown
#3: Louis Vuitton 1991 pre-owned monogram Keepall 50 travel bag - Brown
#4: Louis Vuitton 1995 pre-owned Keepall 60 holdall bag - Brown
#5: Louis Vuitton 2002 pre-owned Papillon 26 bag - Brown
#6: Louis Vuitton 1990 pre-owned Keepall 45 holdall bag - Brown
#7: Louis Vuitton 1990 pre-owned Keepall 45 holdall bag - Black
#8: Louis Vuitton 1994 pre-owned Keepall 45 holdall bag - Blue
#9: Louis Vuitton 2021 pre-owned limited edition Game On Keepall 45 Bandouliere travel bag - Brown
#10: Louis Vuitton 2003 pre-owned Keepall 45 travel bag - White
#11: Louis Vuitton x Supreme 2017 pre-owned Keepall 45 travel bag - Red
#12: Louis Vuitton 2015 pre-owned Limited Edition keepall - Brown
#13: Louis Vuitton 2009 pre-owned Keepall 50 travel bag - Brown
#14: Louis Vuitton 2009 pre-owned graffiti monogram Keepall 50 travel bag - Orange
#15: Louis Vuitton 2001 pre-owned Keepall 50 weekend bag - BROWN, KHAKI
What Are the Most Popular Louis Vuitton Duffle Bags?
Speaking of popular models, we have to note that the best Louis Vuitton duffle bags tend to be stars in being sized for weekends away. While many offer a similar size and shape, there are a few outliers that claim the top spots every time:
- Keepall Bandoulière 45-60
- Sirius 55
What Is Epi Leather?
Epi Leather is specific to the world of LV and appears in the best Louis Vuitton duffle bags, purses, wallets, and more. The manufacturing process makes it unique through its tanning and dyeing to create two-tone effects.
The beauty of this material comes from its durability. These products are ready to face every climate and can withstand any weather.
Are LV Duffle Bags Worth It?
We’d argue that a good duffle bag is always worth having, so going for something quality like the best Louis Vuitton duffle bags are a worthwhile purchase in our minds.
Ideal for any weather and climate, these bags offer the perfect size for a weekend away or a quick trip with friends. Strong, sturdy, and stylish, they’re a winning choice.
How Do You Store LV Duffle Bags?
As with any Louis Vuitton bag, storage is important. We’d recommend using the dust covers to keep the outside looking in top condition.
Try stuffing the inside with pillows and sheets to round it out and retain shape when not in use.
How to Style Louis Vuitton Duffle Bags
Nervous about how to pull off a look that will work with the best Louis Vuitton duffle bags? Check out these tips to get the brain going and the creative juices flowing:
- Keep things casual with a traditional jean and white top to balance the bold LV colors
- Marry the monochrome look by matching bag and outfit in one smooth tone
- Add a bit of edge by popping a jacket onto a classic look
Looking to stay up to date on all things Louis Vuitton? We’ve got you covered:
About Tribal Dragon Tattoos
It’s always tough to know where to start when it comes to getting a tattoo. Whether new to the world of it with a completely blank canvas or someone coming in with little space to spare, it takes time and dedication to determine exactly what should go where.
Rather than focus on clichés or designs that may fade in meaning over time, why not go for a classic like the tribal dragon tattoo?
The word alone may not mean a lot to those reading this, but I promise that the designs themselves are quite common and will likely jog some memories once I start showing off examples.
Of course, I know that some need more than just a pretty image to sell them on a design, which is why I’ll be checking out tribal dragon meaning, placements, costs, and more to offer up some solid suggestions of ideas for the next visit to the tattoo shop.
What Do Tribal Dragon Tattoos Mean And Symbolize?
Here’s the deal – the dragon has a lot of history behind it which alters its meaning according to location and time. Tribal dragon tattoo designs typically alter symbolism depending on the individual and their personal history with the subject.
While I’m a big believer in the fact that meaning is subjective and individual, I also have to note that there are some larger themes that these figures seem to have going for them:
- Power – in almost every folklore and mythology, the dragon stands for power. Whether serving as a force of good or evil, there’s no question that these creatures stand tall and strong as either an ally or obstacle. I won’t argue that having a tribal dragon tattoo offers some reach towards greater power for the self.
- Honor – I mentioned history before and with that I have to note that a big part of the power behind the tribal dragon tattoo came from its prestige.
In ancient times, these tattoos weren’t to be displayed by just anyone. Only the highest of status and ability were honored with the design and, while that may not follow as closely in the modern-day, the symbolism remains quite strong.
- Nobility – outside of Asian dragons (which I’ll get into more detail on soon), the European belief tended more toward dragons as a means to an end or a foe to defeat for ultimate glory.
Often slain in stories by knights upon a quest, these creatures stood not only as the villain of the tale, but an obstacle faced only by the greatest of knights, making them an average part of the noble culture.
- Chinese Dragon – while I won’t spend too much time getting specific, I did want to take a minute to note the differences in tribal dragon ideas. I can’t speak for all dragons in Chinese culture, however, many speak to wisdom, good luck, and good omen. Who wants to refuse that?
- Japanese Dragon – similar in nature, the Japanese Dragon steps up in representing not only the good but the overall balance in life. Standing to balance the yin and yang for a harmonious life, this dragon is all about equilibrium and finding a balanced state of life.
Where To Get A Tribal Dragon Tattoo
When it comes to actually sitting down to get a tribal dragon tattoo, there are a few key things to keep in mind. There’s no single placement that works the best for everyone as the natural shape and tones of the body alongside personal preference can alter the optimum location.
There are pros and cons to just about every spot on the body and a lot of it comes down to personal taste, but there are a few locations that tend to stick out above the rest:
- Inner arm – the arm is a huge one for tattoo placement. I’ll admit that I’ve seen many go for the upper arm/bicep for its larger canvas. Totally fair.
The one thing to keep in mind here is lasting time. Due to its orientation, the inner arm often sits protected from UV rays, leaving the ink stronger for a longer span of time before touch-ups are needed.
- Ribs – those looking for an expanse of skin that will support a larger style should take a look at the ribs. I know that it’s not the typical spot for everyone to check out first, however, I’d argue that it may offer the best of both worlds.
Easy to display on beach days and large enough for detailed tribal dragon tattoo designs, this space tends to retain its size over years as the skin here is largely unaffected by weight loss and gain.
- Back – another larger canvas, the back is a great location for those who want a bigger design that’s easy to show off. Similar to the ribs, the back doesn’t fluctuate with weight loss and gain, meaning skin elasticity won’t break down the ink. In addition, the back is typically kept covered from sun exposure, leaving the details lasting a little longer.
How Much Do Tribal Dragon Tattoos Cost?
Much like with any other style, tribal dragon tattoo designs typically don’t come in a single cost range. It’s rarely down to the design itself to determine pricing, but the idea definitely makes a difference in that total cost.
Whether the perfect tribal dragon tattoo design has already been found, or the search is still on, I wanted to consider the overall pricing that anyone may be looking at before they commit to sitting in the chair. I’ll break down a few key factors that go into determining price.
- Artist – the artist is a big factor in determining the overall cost. Different artists have different backgrounds. That’s everything from education and training to years on the job. These factors all come together to create a general price list that the artist will set for their work. It’s all about how they value their own time based on history and training.
- Design – a huge aspect that plays into cost is the design itself. There are a number of styles available in the world of tattoos and, while tribal dragon tattoo designs usually have a general style about them, each artist has their own piece to add.
Design costs typically come down to the details of the piece as more details equal more time and money – minimal work tends to lead to lower costs.
- Size – the last piece of the trio, size really does define cost as bigger and bold means more money. No work is cheap, but a bigger tribal dragon tattoo can easily hit the hundreds.
Mini tattoos tend to start around the $50 mark, but larger, detailed pieces can quickly hit the thousands for the ink and artist’s time. It’s all a matter of paying for the time we’re given.
Even if it’s not a tribal dragon tattoo you’re after, pricing typically remains the same (as in calculated by these factors). The easiest way to know costs is to reach out with a design and size and simply ask the artist for a quote. The worst they can do is say no.
36 Best Tribal Dragon Tattoo Designs
History Of Tribal Dragon Tattoos
I can’t take time to write about tribal dragon tattoo ideas without actually considering the history behind them. While the designs themselves are fascinating to look at, there’s actually quite a lengthy history behind the style.
Tribal art tattoos are some of the oldest, tracing throughout history in Africa, Asia, and Europe. Originally done by cutting the skin and filling in the space with a paste, I’m happy to say that the practice has moved along to a much less painful method in modern times.
Despite the pain these individuals underwent, the meaning related to more than just folklore, myths, and magic.
I’ve already touched on the symbolism of the dragon above, but I have to restate here that the tribal dragon tattoo was truly a high honor. Those who were privileged enough to display the stunning creature on their body were revered in the community.
While we’re not nearly as selective these days regarding who can display the dragon on their body, the history remains. It’s an honor and true symbol of power and prestige to show off tribal dragon designs on one’s body.
Which Celebrities Have A Tribal Dragon Tattoo?
I wouldn’t recommend getting a tattoo solely based on if other celebrities have the same image, however, I can’t deny that sometimes knowing a celebrity likes something can really seal the deal for us.
I’m not sure if all of these listings necessarily count as a tribal dragon tattoo, but there are quite a few celebrities who are toting dragons on their body.
Here are some of the top names:
- Nikita Dragun
- Debra Wilson
- Cassie Ventura
- Nikki Williams
- Angelina Jolie (though this has been removed over the years)
Looking for more inkspiration? We’ve got you covered:
About Scarface Tattoos
There’s something about a cult classic that’s built to withstand the test of time. Action, adventure, horror, and more, these films are all about transcending time through key elements that draw the fans and attention to keep viewers coming back.
I’d argue there’s no better way to honor a fan favorite than through the introduction of some new artwork. While there are a lot of cult classics to be admired over the years, I’d with a seminal favorite – maybe even something like a Scarface tattoo.
I know that this one won’t be an instant seller for everyone, however, I think that there will be some interest from fans of the film.
Whether using this article to gain insight and Scarface ideas or simply using it to get some creativity going for other artwork designs – either way, I’ll be taking a look at the meaning, placements, costs, and more to help guide those interested in adding a new piece to their portfolio.
What Do Scarface Tattoos Mean and Symbolize?
Off the bat, I’ll acknowledge that some may not see the real meaning and symbolism behind either the movie or a Scarface tattoo.
The movie is a classic gangster film that seems to be hit or miss depending on favored film genres. It’s really up to the viewer for this one.
However, for those who would love nothing more than a Scarface tattoo to show off, I wanted to list out a few meanings behind the popular images seen on arms, calves, and shoulders.
These definitely aren’t the only options available for paying homage to this film, but they’re definitely some fan-favorite Scarface designs:
- X – lined closely to the title (which overlays an X), this symbol comes to mean everything surrounding the life of a gangster. While the film uses the letter throughout as a marking of those who need to be killed, it also stands for a larger Scarface meaning – the life of a gangster is no real life.
Though the action may appear fun at first, the danger and repetitive appearance of the X stand to remind us that these lifestyles aren’t worth the risk.
- The World is Yours – pride is everything in this cult classic, so it’s no wonder that this Scarface tattoo often appears as a favorite for fans.
Originally appearing as the slogan for a tour company, the central character Tony takes it on as a personal motto, believing he deserves nothing less than the world itself. While inevitable downfall makes this motto more tragic, this line often finds itself appearing in the minds of fans.
- Tony’s Match – I’ll admit that this one isn’t huge in the Scarface tattoo world, however, it does make waves in more detailed crowds.
Appearing as a match to light a cigarette, this flame often gets read as the passing of the torch from mentor to mentee. While the tale may not end well, we have to appreciate passing the power to the next generation.
- Tony – the tragic figure himself often finds a face on Scarface tattoo designs simply due to the fact that his story as the tragic hero is a fan favorite. Nothing quite calls out the film’s complexity quite like Tony’s own image as the star of the show.
Where To Get A Scarface Tattoo
When aiming to get a Scarface tattoo, there are a few considerations that have to come into play while in the planning stages. Don’t just jump right into the chair and head in blindly. There are a few key things to consider prior to getting that ink in place:
- Image – first (and maybe most important) thing to consider in getting a Scarface tattoo is the design itself. The symbolism behind the image can really mean different things to different people, and depending on the final design, it’s good to consider how the public may receive the art.
While I have no issues in showing off what you love, some workplaces may not appreciate Tony’s face staring back at them during meetings.
- Personal Style – some individuals love showing off their artwork and the designs that they style while others prefer to keep things hidden for personal viewing or meaning.
Take into consideration how willing you’ll be to answer constant questions on the design and meaning as those whose symbols are seen by the public often face many queries.
- Size – size can have a huge impact on placement. Larger designs need a more expansive canvas and often find homes on the thigh, back, or ribs. Smaller styles tend to appear on inner arms, calves, and collarbones.
- Lifespan – one key aspect to keep in mind with placement regards the life expectancy of the ink itself. Areas that typically receive more coverage from sun exposure and less constant friction are more likely to last.
While the thigh may be covered from the sun, the daily movement in jeans can lead to the ink breaking down. Looking for loose and covered areas like the forearm, outer collarbone, back, and ribs with lasting details and colors.
How Much Do Scarface Tattoos Cost?
I desperately wish I could just throw together a list of what exactly a Scarface tattoo would cost, however, there are a lot of elements at play.
Prices constantly range depending on a number of considerations and, though I’ll get more into why tattoos cost so much and what one can expect, the best way to deal with getting a tattoo is simply by doing research on local artists, their styles, and their prices.
As with any tattoo, the cost really tends to come down to three key factors:
- Artist – different artists have different costs. This depends on their history and work as a whole as those with more training and higher-end clients often charge more for their work. Different locations and styles can also equate to changes in costs, so be sure to really take a look at their style and pricing before committing.
- Size – another huge consideration to keep in mind before booking is the size of the piece. Tattoos aren’t exactly cheap, so anyone hoping for minimal costs should probably look around for other artforms.
Mini tattoos typically sit in the $50 to $80 mark while bigger pieces easily go into thousands of dollars. This comes down to the cost of ink combined with the time spent on the tattoo itself.
- Details – speaking of ink and time, the last key factor to know before getting a Scarface tattoo is the detail. Tattoos that require more delicate work will often end up costing more money as they use more ink, take more time, and require much more effort on the artist’s part. Minimal typically equals cheaper, so words or single-line designs will on average cost less.
34 Best Scarface Tattoo Designs
History Of Scarface Tattoos
Before getting a Scarface tattoo, it’s good to know a bit of background. I’d assume that those interested in marking their love for the film on their body would already know the messages behind it.
Just in case, I’m going to give a quick overview just in case someone’s reading this article with no knowledge but a sudden desire to see Tony’s face on their inner arm.
Scarface originally came to the world during times of Prohibition, coming first from the 1929 novel of the same name, the narrative first saw screen time in its 1932 film.
Though popular for its time, many who adore the cult classic show their love through the 1983 remake directed by Brian De Palma and starring Al Pacino.
Telling the story of a man’s fall due to pride, this film depicts the horrors associated with the lives of gangsters and the inevitable tragic endings they all face.
While most main characters would find themselves seeing some form of retribution or lesson learned at the end, part of Scarface’s charm comes from the central character’s inability to accept his flaws, ultimately costing him his life.
Coming down to a matter of pride, this film serves both as an adventure for the viewer and a reminder of keeping the ego in check. Of course, it’s well-loved for Al Pacino too.
Which Celebrities Have a Scarface Tattoo?
As far as I can tell, no celebrities have openly displayed any Scarface tattoos as of yet.
While these artworks are popular among fans of the cult classic, I’ll be the first to admit that it would take a lot for actors, especially to commit to such large pieces that would only have to be covered up for roles.
I’m not saying it will never happen, but for now, I’ll argue that those interested in seeing some possible art for Scarface tattoos should just turn to the fans.
From all of the pieces I’ve seen over the years, this cult classic has some incredibly talented and devoted people at the core of the fan base. Who needs celebrity inspiration when we can find it from those in the crowd?
Looking for more inkspiration? We’ve got you covered:
About Adventure Time Tattoos
Whether a fan from the initial run or someone who’s joined the crowd over the years, Adventure Time has gained a loyal following in their fandom, worthy of a bit of attention.
Though it may seem nonsensical and chaotic at first view, the journeys of Finn and Jake speak to more than just a fun fantasy show we watch to pass the time.
Doesn’t matter if you’re someone who just loved the show or someone who loved the greater meaning behind it, I’d argue that an Adventure Time tattoo suits just about anyone who knows the show.
What Do Adventure Time Tattoos Mean and Symbolize?
There’s a lot to discover with a show based around fun and fantasy. While the characters and designs may seem very out there (along with some of the wilder plotlines), there’s actually a lot of meaning to derive from the show and characters themselves.
While some may overlook larger themes, I’d argue that the right tattoos could encompass any of these core themes:
- Time – a big part of this show covers how time is cyclical. There’s nothing that’s occurred that we haven’t seen before. Everything will repeat and it’s all about how we approach the current moment we’re given.
- Growth – a huge part of Adventure Time’s story comes from Finn’s coming-of-age tale. Entering this story as the last real human in a post-apocalyptic world, a lot of the show seems to come down to silly stories, but in reality, it’s tracing Jake’s journey from childhood to a loss of innocence and move to maturity.
Sad, but highly relatable, this tale guides us all through the understanding that things much change. Life may be chaotic, but accepting that allows us to grow.
- Normalization – celebrate understanding that everyone is just a person with an Adventure Time tattoo added to the mix. No matter the position or authority held, everyone has flaws and moments they aren’t proud of. We all make mistakes and need some support sometimes in order to really move forward in life.
- Trauma – represented most often through the Ice King in Adventure Time tattoo designs, this show confronts the idea that many who are seen as rough, or evil are simply dealing (or unable to deal) with their trauma.
Due to disassociating with his past, he loses touch with his true self, however, the good in him still appears from time to time making him a complex and beloved character.
- Good in all – similar to the last theme, a big thing to note comes from the fact that there’s good in everyone, no matter their original appearance.
Proven most commonly by the Ice King and Marceline, these characters start off strong with dislikable behavior and quickly make their way into the category of fan favorites due as we learn more about them over the years.
- Love – if there’s one thing to be said about Adventure time meaning, it’s that the course of love doesn’t run smoothly. In fact, this show seems to combat the notion of rose-tinted glasses when it comes to relationships and instead offers up the understanding that romantic love is hard and really takes effort.
I also have to note that a big part of love in this show comes from their depiction of an LGTBQ+ relationship between Princess Bubblegum and Marceline that develops throughout the show and wins the hearts of almost every viewer.
- Friendship – I can’t talk about Adventure Time tattoo ideas without thinking about the theme of friendship. Most often depicted through images of Jake and Finn, this show really emphasizes that above all else in life, friendship is the most important part of being alive.
Understanding that even the worst events can be countered with a good support system in place, the love of friends and found family mean the world to us all.
Where To Get An Adventure Time Tattoo
When looking for that optimum Adventure Time tattoo placement, it’s important to think over what all is looking to be gained by having the design.
Some people prefer their tattoos to remain hidden from the public eye while others are more than happy to show off their new artwork. It’s important to know which one to aim for as that can affect placement when the time comes.
While it’s possible to get an Adventure Time tattoo (or any other design) just about anywhere on the body, there are a few spots that seem to have benefits other places don’t. Some of the most recommended placements appear on:
- Collarbone – ideal for those who have always dreamt of a chest piece, the outer collarbone offers that similar placement with reduced sun exposure. The middle of the chest is far more likely to see shining rays which can reduce colors, and the area also tends to see stretching as we age. The outer collarbone maintains elasticity better and offers better protection for a lasting design.
- Inner Arm – similar to the collarbone, the inner arm tends to find recommendations due to its protected location. Less exposure to UV rays keeps ink looking fresh for longer. It’s also an ideal location for easy cover-up as sleeves can cover all.
- Back – the back really comes in for the bigger and bolder tattoos. Offering a larger canvas to work on, this area tends to see those thousand-dollar pieces we all have to admire. Covered constantly by shirts, these designs typically last longer as they not only have protection from the sun, but the skin also doesn’t fluctuate like it would on the abdomen (which is more likely to see weight loss and gain).
- Upper Thigh – offering a larger canvas yet again, the upper thigh provides an expanse of skin that’s easy to cover up to maintain that ‘professional’ appearance. It’s also typically covered during the UV-heavy days. When it is showing off to the sun, slap some SPF 50 or higher on to keep the ink looking top quality for longer.
- Upper Ribcage – those who aren’t a fan of the back and actually want to see their Adventure Time designs can give the ribcage a try. Unlike the abdomen, the area doesn’t fluctuate as much with weight and aging.
The area typically doesn’t see a lot of direct sunlight (aside from beach days), so the ink should remain detailed and colored for much longer than in other spots.
- Shoulders and Calves – these spots are some of the best for consistency. Areas don’t typically stretch or wrinkle over time, keeping tattoos clear and easy to cover throughout the years.
Whether searching for an Adventure time tattoo or something else to add to the collection, these prime spots are worth checking out.
How Much Do Adventure Time Tattoos Cost?
While I’d love to offer up some solid advice on exactly how much an Adventure time tattoo may or may not cost, there are a few factors that go into determining the price of a piece:
- Artist – different artists will charge different amounts based on their experience and repertoire. Feel free to look through their work to see if styles match and then reach out for a quote to those you’re interested in.
- Detailing – the more details and colors, the more expensive the piece. Basically, if the plan is to go all out in style, then expect to see those higher prices added to the bill.
- Size – while a large Adventure time tattoo may seem wise, the bigger the design, the higher the price (and pieces can easily go from $30 to $3,000). Larger designs require more time, ink, and effort, so it only makes sense that costs will sit higher.
34 Best Adventure Time Tattoo Design
History Of Adventure Time Tattoos
I know that an Adventure Time tattoo may not be for everyone, especially those who don’t know the show.
I like to say it’s never too late to step into the game and start learning the plays. Adventure Time ran as a cartoon series from 2010 to 2018, originally based on a short film of the same name.
From the time it first aired, producers had Adventure Time ideas to spare, leading to the show airing on Cartoon Network and appreciated for its indie and unique storylines and graphics.
Noted as almost comic-book-like in nature, the fun and fresh spin on cartoon and adventure tales drew in consistent ratings.
While more mature themes existed throughout the series, the unique plotlines and characters (which made for incredible Adventure Time tattoo designs) often drew inspiration from existing works.
Dungeons and Dragons had a huge impact on this show and their narratives, allowing the writers to exist without limitations on what was possible in the land of Ooo (a post-apocalyptic vision of the Earth).
Which Celebrities Have an Adventure Time Tattoo?
Despite the popularity of the show, I have yet to spot an Adventure Time tattoo on any big-name celebrity. Fans have been quick to start adding new designs and details to their own bodies and the list of possibilities is seemingly endless.
As for the wonderful world of Hollywood, things are currently spotless as no celebrities have come forward to show themselves off as part of the larger fandom outside of offering their voices up for guest roles.
Looking for more inkspiration? We’ve got you covered:
About Avatar The Last Airbender Tattoos
Whether a fan of the classic show or its driving themes, there’s something about Avatar the Last Airbender that never truly leaves those of us who have followed Aang’s journey to master the elements and stop the Fire Nation.
Often written off as childish by those who haven’t experienced the story first-hand, those well-versed in the narrative understand the bigger themes of female empowerment, destiny, and free will, amongst others, that led the show to become such a large influence in the lives of its viewers.
Following a figure meant to bring peace to the four nations of the world, I’d argue there’s nothing quite as impactful as an Avatar the Last Airbender tattoo to signify not only love for the show but the meaning behind it as well.
While I’d love to spend this article just gushing over my love for the characters and storylines, there’s a bigger picture to consider here. I may be a fan of the show, but that doesn’t just mean any tattoo will do.
Offering up meanings, placements, history, and more, I’m here to help guide anyone interested in adding an Avatar the Last Airbender tattoo to their collection.
What Do Avatar The Last Airbender Tattoos Mean And Symbolize?
Due to the vast themes covered in the three seasons of the original series, there’s a lot of meaning to cover.
Fans tend to find images and symbols from the show that correlate to their own lives the most. This means that the Avatar the Last Airbender designs can be everything from characters to figures that only appeared on screen once – it’s all about that personal connection to the storyline.
The Avatar the Last Airbender meaning tends to come from key themes uncovered in the plot and those ideas show themselves in familiar faces. Some of the most popular symbols to see are:
- Aang – as the protagonist of the series, it’s no surprise to know that Aang makes a common appearance as the figurehead of tattoos for the show. His journey of peace and discovery is one we can all admire as he continually put forth the message that everyone is worth giving a chance, no matter how they first present themselves. We all may be capable of evil, but everyone in the world is equally capable of doing great good.
- Appa – Aang’s faithful friend, Appa tends to be a big one in the world of Avatar the Last Airbender ideas. This adorable creature offers both happy reminders of childhood and stands for the themes of support and friendship. Always by Aang’s side to help him through tough times, this cuddly figure may never speak, but he proves that sometimes all we need is someone to lean on.
- Iroh – while not appearing as frequently as an Avatar the Last Airbender tattoo, this kind uncle is the family member we all wish we had. Often serving as comedic relief, Iroh also steps in to remind us that above all else, happiness and love are the keys to living full lives.
- Zuko – whether seen in tattoos as his scarred figure or by the mask he wears, Zuko appears as a reminder of resilience and redemption. Though his arc originally surprised many, he served as an important figure in teaching viewers the power of forging our own paths and finding our own destinies.
- Four Nations – while it’s easy to say that Four Nations tattoos are a staple of the show, these images serve as more than just icons for each of the elements. All four in one stands for balance and peace, reminding us of the importance each element brings to the world and how they work in harmony. Reminding us to breathe and balance our lives, these symbols have meaning far beyond the show.
- Koi Fish – fans of the show will understand that the koi fish appear as more than just a reference to season one. Appearing in the show as a sacrifice for the betterment of the Waterbenders, this image of the white and black koi fish (also referencing the yin and yang symbol) showcase the beauty in sacrifice and balance.
I could really go on, but ultimately, the meaning behind an Avatar the Last Airbender tattoo tends to come down to the design itself.
Whether looking to symbolize strength, hope, balance, ingenuity, or any of the other dozen themes seen across the seasons, there’s a symbol for it that easily ties into the characters and the show we love.
Where To Get An Avatar The Last Airbender Tattoo
It can be difficult to take the time to consider the placement of any design, let alone an Avatar the Last Airbender tattoo. Sometimes we just want to rush ahead and get the job done, but sometimes things like this take planning and precision to get the best results and after design, it all comes down to location.
I’ll admit that many examples online tend to appear on the arms and legs. These spots serve well as a base for any larger designs due to the expanse of skin and muscle alongside the skin quality offered.
By skin quality, I’m talking about a few key elements:
- Sun exposure – I’m not sure if everyone is aware, but sun exposure can definitely do some damage to tattoos. Just like too much sun can dry out skin, it can also cause fading of designs, meaning shoulders, hands, and ankles tend to see faster fading due to the longer exposure times.
This damage can be slowed with moisturization and constant hydration, but the inner forearm tends to offer the most protection from this constant exposure.
- Skin elasticity – there are a lot of pieces at play regarding how a tattoo holds up over time and one of the biggest ones actually comes from elasticity. There are two factors here: aging and weight.
Weight gain can break down the pigments as the skin stretches, meaning locations that see the effects of weight gain and loss are at risk of tattoo damage (i.e., stomach, ribs, back, thighs, etc). Aging tends to include skin tags and these typically appear around the midriff, elbows, knees, and wrists.
Designs may not be perfect over time, but there are ways to treat the skin to assist tattoos in staying defined for longer. Safe to say for those looking to get an Avatar the Last Airbender tattoo, these spots are popular placements for a reason.
How Much Do Avatar The Last Airbender Tattoos Cost?
I’ll be the first to admit that costs can change incredibly quickly depending on location. Artists usually ask for different amounts based on their work, clientele, experience, equipment, and more.
There are a lot of factors that go into pricing for tattoos (even if they are a really cool Avatar the Last Airbender tattoo).
Typically, costs are calculated by size, the intricacy of design, and the waiting list of the artist themselves. Most will charge by the hour for their work while others go the route of charging per letter depending on the piece.
On average, pricing for pieces sits somewhere in the ranges of:
- Mini (under 2 inches) – $30 to $100
- Small (2 to 4 inches) – $50 to $250
- Medium (4 to 6 inches) – $150 to $450
- Large (6+ inches) – $500 to $4,000+
The best way to find a good cost is to take in the design and placement and ask for a quote. Most artists will happily give a quick range for you to consider.
34 Best Avatar The Last Airbender Tattoo Designs
History Of Avatar The Last Airbender Tattoos
History revolving around Avatar the Last Airbender tattoo designs tends to be linked directly to the show. Running on the Nickelodeon channel from 2005 to 2008, this show was originally targeted toward children ages 8 to 11.
Including a bit of everything, the show offered romance, comedy, action, adventure, and more, all in 30-minute segments for easy digestion of content.
While the show itself played on the idea of the chosen one (Aang) and his journey to master the elements to bring peace to the world, it also broke several stereotypes along the way.
Rounding out each character, it understood the complexity of people and presented the difficulties of having to do serious tasks while still wanting to be a kid or learning to change for the betterment of the self rather than for others.
Presenting a fun world for kids to explore more adult themes, this show rooted itself in the hearts of many through characters, settings, and adventures that spoke to larger ideas on how to live full and happy lives.
It’s no wonder we see so many Avatar the Last Airbender tattoo ideas pop up amongst a generation that grew with the characters.
Which Celebrities Have An Avatar The Last Airbender Tattoo?
While Avatar the Last Airbender tattoo designs have seen incredible traction amongst the fandom community, they haven’t yet made their way to celebrity culture (that I know of).
As far as I’m aware, no big-name celebs are toting the Four Nations across their knuckles quite yet. Give them time and maybe they’ll see the meaning behind it.
Looking for more inkspiration? We’ve got you covered:
About UFO Tattoos
Who hasn’t taken time in their lives to look up at the stars and stare into the vast dark sky? There’s something mysterious about the universe that draws our attention – from the possibilities of life to the endless planets and galaxies to explore, the idea grabs our attention for a variety of reasons.
Sometimes that interest captures our hearts, and we just want to honor the unknown – what better way than through a memorable UFO tattoo that invokes the other lives we believe in?
Whether fans of UFOs or just what they stand for, there’s a lot to symbolize with a single piece. Taking a look at the meaning, locations, costs, and more, I’m here to outline what getting a UFO tattoo would realistically look like and the best ways to go about it.
What Do UFO Tattoos Mean And Symbolize?
We all know the images of UFOs, tractor beams, aliens, and more. They appear endlessly in mainstream media, especially in the science fiction sector.
While these images make for wonderful artwork, sometimes we have to consider the symbols before adding ideas to the tattoo folder. UFO meaning isn’t universal – everyone has different interpretations and beliefs based on the image.
Typically, those who want a UFO tattoo fall under two categories, their meaning associated with their role:
- Believers: a big portion of those who tote a UFO tattoo tend to fall under believers. Keep in mind, that I’m not solely referring to radical believers here. Those who understand the vastness of space and its complexity typically fall under this title as well.
Believers who tend to sport these designs on their bodies can fall anywhere from having had personal experiences with UFOs to those who simply believe we’re not alone in the universe.
Those who play around with UFO designs for tattoos can also be believers who wish to take a stand against the information held back from the public.
Since the 1940s, the belief that the government knows more regarding external life than they’ve stated has plagued public opinion. Whether it’s true or not, many who believe in life elsewhere have used these tattoos as markers of the fact that life outside of our own exists.
- Science Fiction Fans: on a similar end of the spectrum, some who aim for UFO ideas are huge science fiction fans. These individuals often overlap with believers, however, there can be some significant differences in the meaning behind their designs. While belief is still a big factor, there are two other key meanings behind these symbols for fans of science fiction.
The most obvious symbolism found in UFO tattoos comes from references to well-known films and novels. True science fiction fans often adore showing off their love for favored fictional works, so it’s no wonder that reference tattoos are a big one in this category.
The other meaning tends to come from what UFOs stand for – the unknown. Embracing science fiction and these popular figures as symbols of all that’s been undiscovered and may exist in the world around us, these tattoos can be a reminder of how small we are and how little we know about the space that surrounds us.
Where To Get A UFO Tattoo
When getting any tattoo, determining where to get it tends to fall to personal choice. Some are more comfortable displaying back-size depictions while others just like a bit of a reminder in a more subtle area.
I’ll admit that most UFO tattoo designs found online don’t go too big – usually, these pieces appear on arms, legs, wrists, and ankles. However, don’t let the actions of others limit personal preferences and designs.
Alongside location (which can be pretty much anywhere), it’s important to consider the longevity of any UFO tattoo. There are a number of things that can affect the lifespan of a tattoo and they’re key considerations when deciding exactly what to get and where to get it:
- Color – this is a big one to plan ahead of time. Color tattoos tend to fade faster and require touch-ups to retain the bold and beautiful tones of the original design.
Those who don’t mind the faded look won’t need work as often, but the fading really kicks in around five to eight years after first getting the design. Lighter colors and white tend to be the first to fade due to the technique used.
- Skin types – I hate to say it, but dry skin folks need to put in much more effort than those with typically hydrated skin. Due to its tighter nature, dry skin is prone to more damage, meaning there’s an increased chance of fading and blurring over time. The best way to combat this is constantly moisturizing to keep skin cells hydrated.
- Size – going alongside placement, size matters. Weight gain and loss distorts the elasticity of the skin and can actually break down the ink pigments to result in faster fading. This means any designs on stomachs, backs, ribs, or other areas likely to see fluctuation are more susceptible to fading.
Add in constant friction (like pants on a thigh piece) and that can put the tattoo through extreme conditions leading to faster fading.
The longevity of a design comes down to a variety of components, but they’re important to understand before deciding on that final design. Take some time to think about what you’re looking to gain from the piece before purchasing.
No one wants to spend big money on a design that fades quickly and doesn’t offer the satisfaction envisioned prior to getting the work done.
How Much Do UFO Tattoos Cost?
I wish I could give the ultimate guide to tattoo pricing, but, just like longevity, it tends to come down to a few key components:
- Artists – the tattoo artist themselves is a big factor in pricing. While a UFO tattoo may just be a simple, small piece, the same design can cover a variety of costs depending on the tattoo shop and artist.
The best way to find a good deal is by researching ahead of time. Take a few minutes (or more) to go over the artist’s work, see if it matches what you’re looking for, and then look at prices before comparing them to other options. Don’t go cheap on a tattoo, but don’t just go for the most expensive option either.
- Size – huge factor in pricing is the size. Larger tattoos can take several hours, if not days, of work, and the artist has to be compensated for that time and ink. On average, smaller tattoos sit between $50 to $250 while medium sizes go into $150 to $500. Big tattoos easily sit in the hundreds, if not thousands, depending on the design.
The best way to get a good idea of the price is simply to approach a few tattoo artists and ask for a quote. No one will turn you away for asking a simple question. Find a UFO tattoo design that suits you and head into shops to ask around.
34 Best UFO Tattoo Designs
History Of UFO Tattoos
UFO tattoo designs don’t have any great history behind them other than the tracking of the objects themselves. While many who sport tattoos of aliens and flying saucers are believers, some lean into the design more for the history of the objects and connected genres themselves.
The term UFO itself stands for Unidentified Flying Object and dates back through military history with the first major “sightings” appearing in the 1940s following World War II.
Despite the military now preferring UAP (Unidentified Aerial Phenomena), the term has stuck around in the larger public with UFOs and flying saucers being the standard slang for extraterrestrial vehicles.
While having a UFO tattoo doesn’t necessarily link to any specific history, the understanding of a wider belief is prevalent amongst those who typically display the design.
Whether showing it off as someone with a personal story or simply to state interest in the unknown, the biggest history behind these tattoos tends to come from the personal reasons behind the chosen art.
Which Celebrities Have A UFO Tattoo?
While alien tattoos are pretty big in mainstream media, including with celebrities, it’s more unique to find Hollywood hits showing off those glistening UFO designs we adore.
Occasionally, celebrities will pop up with a design or two, some even combining the UFO and alien concepts into one single design.
The latest example of this idea comes from Annie Ilonzeh, known for her work in General Hospital, Arrow, Drop Dead Dive, and Empire. Her design works on the basis of simplicity.
All in black ink, this piece keeps it minimal through simple lines and dots to form the entirety of the piece.
Resting comfortably on the bicep, this piece appears lighthearted and fun, and offers a fresh take on the standard UFO, tractor beam idea seen so commonly across social media.
Looking for more inkspiration? We’ve got you covered:
Embrace a bit of luxury in life by adding the best Louis Vuitton boots to any collection. With bold designs, patterns, and materials, these boots aren’t made for any rainy day.
Working with quality manufacturing, only the best boots come from this brand, leading to a pair that (when treated right) will last a lifetime.
I know it can be intimidating to shop for bigger brands – especially when looking for something like boots that often see wear and tear from use.
Leave the mystery of the brand behind – I’m here to lay out some basic info to help customers understand exactly what they’ll get from this brand with products, sizing, styles, and more.
Finding the Best Louis Vuitton Boots
The best Louis Vuitton boots come with a lot of considerations in mind. It’s not just about the looks, but also the feel, the material, and a million other little things. Of course, the biggest considerations when shopping with this brand come from:
- Budget – budget is the biggest thing to note when shopping from Louis Vuitton. Pairs of boots easily sit in the $500 to $5,000 and higher range – it all depends on the pair. I’d argue that the material and quality are definitely above average, however, not everyone can casually afford these prices. Set a spending limit and try to stick to it.
- Style – despite being a luxury brand, the best Louis Vuitton boots aren’t all camp or classic. There’s a good mix of styles from heeled with solid colors to platform and patterned to more standard hiking boots. Basically, there’s something for everyone in this category.
The 2 Best Louis Vuitton Boots
I can’t really discuss the best Louis Vuitton boots without actually considering the products themselves. This brand is big on variety, meaning there seem to be endless options to choose from when finding a style that suits the occasion.
I’m hoping to help narrow things down by the end of this article to guide the way for any purchase.
#1: Rhapsody Ankle Boot
#2: Aftergame Sneaker Boot
What Are the Most Popular Louis Vuitton Boots?
I’m not always swayed by the most popular pieces, however, I do have to note that when buying the best Louis Vuitton boots, there’s something to be said for their most popular styles.
Obviously, should other designs suit personal tastes, it’s better to go for those. Individuals who have no idea where to even start can take a look at the most popular styles amongst the crowds for a bit of inspiration and guidance:
- Silhouette Ankle Boot
- Pillow Comfort Ankle Boot
- Star Trail Ankle Boot
- Wonderland Flat Ranger
- Trainer Sneaker Boot
Do Louis Vuitton Boots Run True to Size?
As far as I can tell in my research, the best Louis Vuitton botts typically run true to size. There are some notations of sizing running narrow, so keep that in mind when sizing.
How Can You Tell If Louis Vuitton Boots Are Real?
The best way to avoid buying fakes comes straight from the retail source. Buy from trusted vendors rather than sketchy shops and things should be good.
As for the best Louis Vuitton boots themselves, take a look at stitching and creases – stitches should be uniform, thin, and consistent while creases should be undetectable in brand-name products.
Can Louis Vuitton Boots Be Unisex or Gender-Neutral?
While there are some styles that appear more gender-neutral in design, the majority of Louis Vuitton boots tend to come in gendered sizes and fashions.
Of course, I’d argue that no one should let that limit them. Find something you like and start checking sizes to find a fit – no matter the gender designation.
How to Style Louis Vuitton Boots
I can’t always let the best Louis Vuitton boots speak for themselves. Take a look through these inspirations to see just how we can style looks that suit the occasion:
- Elevate a casual look by pairing bold boots with a simple shirt and jeans
- Play with proportions going short skirt, long jacket backed by a solid pair of boots
- Stay simple by using black and white as a base for the outfit
Looking to stay up to date on all things Louis Vuitton? We’ve got you covered:
We love to embrace the beauty of the summer sun, but sometimes the temperatures that accompany it aren’t quite so kind to us.
While we get those occasional breezy days that are perfect for beaches, sunbathing, and lounging in the warmth, the hot weather tends to hit fast and hard come summertime.
Anyone who experiences the lows of winter transition into the hottest of heat understands how difficult it can be to find what to wear in 40 degree weather.
It’s not a straightforward solution – there’s no one answer for all. Sometimes it can be hard to even consider just how warm 40 degree weather really is.
While it’s typically a matter of trial and error in finding the perfect solution, we’ve done our fair bit of research and, after reading through this guide, you’ll understand:
- What to wear
- What to avoid
- How to buy
- And much more
How Warm Is 40 Degree Weather?
When we say that people need a 40 degree weather outfit or two, we’re not just trying to give businesses extra sales. 40 degree weather (104 degrees Fahrenheit) starts to reach dangerous heights.
Once the temperature sits 40 and above, the likelihood of heat exhaustion increases leading to the body’s attempt to cool itself down.
This can appear through sweat, dehydration, and, upon struggling to cool itself, can result in cramps, dizziness, nausea, and more.
When the temperature hits higher than 40, it’s recommended not to stay in the sun for long periods of time – keep indoors and enjoy that nice air conditioning instead.
Those who have to go out into the sun should be preparing themselves with lots of cold water, breaks in the shade, and, above all else, dressing for the weather.
What To Wear In 40 Degree Weather
When searching for what to wear in 40 degree weather, there are a few key ideas to keep in mind. Consider the activity of the day as it can greatly affect what to wear.
Beach days and business days will look for very different styles and should be considered as such, even in the heat. Just because it’s warm doesn’t mean we need to lose all sense of fashion.
As for knowing where to start, there are a few quick tricks to have in the back pocket when considering what to wear in 40 degree weather. Here are some of the basic tips to keep in mind:
- Stick to light colors – these items reflect sunlight rather than absorb it, reducing the heat surrounding the body and keeping you that much cooler
- Sleeveless or loose-sleeve will be the savior – aim for loose and cool to keep skin from being trapped by thick fabrics
- Match material – lean towards matching the weight of material to the weather; the hotter the day, the lighter the linen or cotton should be
- Upgrade some athleisure – while not everyone’s top choice when shopping, athleisure has come a long way in the world of fashion and it often offers some of the best lightweight material on market for those who want a sturdy build that improves airflow
- Stay away from skinny jeans – this really combines two of the earlier tips, but skinny jeans are some of the worst items to wear in heavy heat due to the thick and heavy material in addition to the tight nature; these items aren’t good for anyone in such glaring sun
Simple, yet stylish outfits are possible in the worst heat. All it takes is a bit of time (and money) to find fabrics that work for the weather.
10 Outfit Ideas for 40 Degree Weather
Not entirely sure where to start when searching for what to wear in 40 degree weather? We’ve assembled a few outfit ideas to kickstart the creativity and personal planning.
Those who prefer to keep covered at all times can still manage that style with light, monochrome looks. Work with linen or cotton fabrics to keep the body cool and always aim for loose layers, especially when pairing a jacket on these hot summer days.
While we’d recommend against wearing jeans in the heat of summer, looser pairs can work when paired with a stylish summer top.
Aim for brighter colors to reflect the sun, even when searching for fun patterns. Keep things cool and casual by playing with loose-fit tops.
Dresses are the saviors of summer. Long enough to keep things covered, but open enough to allow for airflow, these pieces are everyone’s hot summer day dream.
Search around for bold colors and pair it with a white top if you’re not comfortable rocking the dress alone.
Those facing life at the office on the hottest days can survive with a simple jumpsuit. Available in bold colors, these pieces when paired with a loose, flowing top, can offer that perfect mix of business and casual.
Speaking of jumpsuits, there’s something to be said for the simple, yet stylish one-piece that works just about anywhere.
Work with fun patterns and styles to produce those casual summer looks that will steal the show when walking down the street. No need for other layers – just one-piece suits all.
Allow for some air flow by taking a look at a crop top and skirt combo. Shorter on the top half and flowing on the bottom, nothing quite says summer style like a light and long skirt blowing in the breeze.
It’s hard to know what to wear running in 40 degree weather, but no one can go wrong with a simple shorts and sports bra moment.
Work with light fabrics and shorter lengths to keep the breeze blowing strong against the skin. Those who prefer a bit more coverage can find vented athletic shirts to increase airflow while on the go.
Business casual doesn’t always come easy, especially for men who seem to be a bit stuck in their style.
Keep the classic button-down and slacks look solid through the summer by transitioning to lighter colors. Same traditional look, but with a fresh feel.
Let go of the layers by moving to shorts and a polo. Still retaining a business casual vibe, the switch to polo and shorts matches any beachside meeting or date night on a hot day.
Linen and cotton shorts offer the best feel and airflow, but jean shorts will do in a pinch.
There’s something to be said for the classic shirt, shorts, and ball cap look. Perfect when searching for what to wear hiking in 40 degree weather (or even just for a stroll through town), this outfit never grows old.
Classic, clean, and comfortable, it’ll always be one to recommend.
What Type Of 40 Degree Weather Outfits Can You get?
We’ve offered up some ideas on what to wear in 40 degree weather, but that doesn’t always translate to the options available.
We need to consider the fact that when summer comes, our brains tend to dive right into casualwear to combat the heat. We’d argue that there’s so much more to discover, even in the hottest of times.
Don’t let the sun limit any style – there are a number of outfits and activities that can be styled during hot days, including:
- Running – it may seem a bit straightforward to say a tank and shorts is the go-to for what to wear to run in 40 degree weather, but we’d argue that there’s so much more to explore.
Bike shorts offer the best airflow and lightest fabric while reducing friction at such constant speeds. As for the top – those who aren’t comfortable with a sports bra or tank top can take a look at vented athleisure shirts, designed for moisture-wicking and to improve aeration in all areas.
- Hiking – similar to running, the major difference here tends to come from the area. Depending on the hike and trail, linen pants may be the way to go to avoid ticks or other creatures clinging on for a ride. Keep legs covered with lightweight material and keep a water bottle at hand throughout the activity to stay hydrated.
- Work – just because it’s summer doesn’t mean the work stops. It can be difficult to first approach what to wear in 40 degree weather from a work perspective, but we promise it’s possible. Businesses continue to operate, meaning business casual looks battle the overwhelming summer sun. Aim for light materials and colors to best allow for cooler days.
- Beach – is any summer complete without a beach trip? At least for those within driving distance to one. Beach looks tend to work with swimsuit styles as we plan ahead for fun in the cooling water.
Men can easily pair swim trunks with a lightweight shirt while women can turn to dresses, cover-ups, or just a simple set of shorts and a shirt to keep themselves covered until it’s time to soak in the sun.
- Evening wear – sometimes business becomes less about casual and more about black tie. In terms of fancier events, it’s still possible to look and feel great.
Summer suits tend towards lighter tones, often appearing in light grays and tans with a pop of white from the dress shirt. Women can find a number of stylish jumpsuits or dresses to suit the summer sun with a more elegant appearance.
How To Choose The Best 40 Degree Weather Outfits
It can be difficult when the search for what the wear in 40 degree weather first begins. There are a lot of factors in place outside of style that really determine whether items would work in more extreme heat situations.
Try not to get overwhelmed by all that needs to be considered. We’ve put together a quick list that should help narrow the selection on what and how to buy for these hot summer days:
- Price – we know that price doesn’t directly have to do with what to wear in 40 degree heat, but we feel like it still deserves a mention.
Those who live in parts of the world that see these temperatures annually may want to give more of the clothes budget to finding a wardrobe to suit the heat. Others should consider how much they’re willing to spend on clothes that may not see as much use.
- Quality – always a big thing in the world of fashion, don’t be afraid to buy quality.
We understand that better quality tends to cost more (see above), however, for those constantly using these clothes for years on end (which any good purchase should see), we’d argue that taking the time to check that the quality is worth it.
Search for something strong that will outlast endless washes to rid them of sand and sweat. It will happen.
- Material – we’ve said it before and we’ll say it again; when searching for what to wear in 40 degree weather, the best way to go is lighter materials.
No one wants to feel suffocated by their own clothing. It may not seem like a huge difference in appearance, but working with 100% cotton, linen, or silk shirts will provide breathable experiences that may just save the day in the harsh heat.
- Color – also a big one we’ve emphasized, the color can play a big part in heat retention. Darker colors absorb the heat of the sun while lighter colors actually reflect it. It may sound silly, but we promise the science is there. Find some lighter shades to show off in the summer months to keep cooler for longer.
How To Style 40 Degree Weather Outfits
It may be simple for us to say what things should and shouldn’t be bought when thinking of what to wear in 40 degree weather, but actually styling an outfit is different.
It’s not just about what clothes to buy, but how to piece things together. Here are a few hints to help along the way:
- Lighten accessories – chunky necklaces, scarves, and bracelets can actually become quite sweaty and sticky in the intense heat. The best thing to do in hotter times is to lighten the load and work with a statement piece (like earrings) rather than try and layer a look.
Straw hats also offer excellent accessories as thicker hats may trap heat in the body while the straw allows heat to escape while also shielding the face from the sun.
- Leather sandals – forget cheap flip-flops and take the time to invest in a pair of leather sandals. We’ll agree that flip-flops are great for beach life, but a simple pair of leather sandals elevate a look while keeping the feet cool. Best of both worlds.
- Add some shade to the sun – sunglasses are a huge help on those bright and sunny days. Providing a layer of UV protection, there are an endless number of styles available in all kinds of colors and patterns.
We promise that there will be something to suit every style. We’d still recommend going with lighter colors to keep cool, but any shades will get the job done.
Fashion Tips To Avoid With 40 Degree Weather Outfits
While it’s easy to give some great tips on what to wear in 40 degree weather, we have to note a few ideas to keep away from for the betterment of health.
It’s not just about style – we need to take a moment to consider what should be avoided in clothing to keep away from heat exhaustion and dehydration.
Some of the best items to avoid in the summer sun are the following:
- Dark colors – anything with dark colors and tones will soak up the sun and heat the body that much more. Avoiding these heat-seeking styles will leave the body much cooler.
- Thick fabric – while these items may provide warmth and sturdy textures, they also add to heat retention in the hot sun. Keep it light with 100% fabrics to avoid the layered suffocation of trapped heat.
- Tight clothing – speaking of trapped heat, tight clothing in the summer tends to be big on the no-go list. Tight clothing not only gives no room for aeration, but it also holds moisture meaning bigger sweat stains on tight areas.
Best Places To Buy 40 Degree Weather Outfits
We’ll be honest, most clothing retailers offer a wide selection of clothing for hot weather. Around April, selections start appearing in stores, so we’d suggest checking out our favorite shops and brands to find the best options to suit personal tastes.
Those who don’t know where to start can check out these staple stores:
Summer heat tends to hit hard when we’re unprepared for the worst. While not ideal temperatures, we have to acknowledge that summer heat is something that requires real effort to combat.
When determining what to wear in 40 degree weather, we have to take time to consider more than just looks – think about activities, materials, colors, and more.
Those who love dressing in darker colors may need to lighten up a bit when facing that summer sun.
While this article is about how to style for severe heat, it’s also about knowing the importance of doing so.
Dressing appropriately can counter heat exhaustion or heatstroke, saving the body from its struggle to retain ideal core temperatures. Dress not only for success but also for safety.
Looking to up your fashion game? We’ve got you covered:
Want to appear on-trend and luxurious every time you leave the house? A pair of designer shoes might be just what the doctor ordered.
With the ability to transform your look from boring to fashionista-level in a matter of seconds, shoes can do more than simply product your feet.
To get you started on your journey into the world of luxury footwear, we curated this list of the best Louis Vuitton shoes.
Easy to pair with any outfit or occasion, there’s something to be said about big-name brands and their quality products.
We understand that taking the first step towards a purchase is hard, so we’ll also cover how to choose the right pair of Louis Vuitton shoes for you and your lifestyle, why you should buy them, and what you should wear them with.
Finding the Best Louis Vuitton Shoes
There’s nothing quite like investing in luxury accessories. There are so many options, so to help narrow down your selection, keep these criteria in mind:
We always note this factor when discussing bigger brand names. The best Louis Vuitton shoes can easily go from $1,000 to $3,000 depending on the pair, so be sure to set a personal limit to avoid emptying your bank account.
Designs are endless with this brand. It can be overwhelming to narrow down the wide selection, but we’d argue that this makes it easier to find something that suits your personal taste.
We understand that there’s a pair of shoes for every occasion, but it may not be wise to buy them all from such a big brand.
Instead, think carefully about what activity you may want to tote these quality shoes in. Ensure your choice is appropriate for your location, climate, and lifestyle.
The 15 Best Louis Vuitton Shoes
Buying the best Louis Vuitton shoes can be overwhelming. From differing styles and sizes to materials and prices, there’s a lot to consider. To make the process as seamless as possible, you’ll find our top picks down below.
Remember that the luxury name, materials, and craftsmanship guide the higher costs. But, when treated well, these shoes will last many years.
#1: Rhapsody Ankle Boot
#2: Capucine Flat Ballerina
#3: Discovery Flat Ankle Boot
#4: LV Archlight Sneaker
#5: Passenger Sandal
#6: Aftergame Sneaker Boot
#7: LV Escale Stellar Sneaker
#8: Century Ankle Boot
#9: Horizon Flat Sandal
#10: Call Back Open Back Pump
#11: Trocadero Slip-On
#12: Auteuil Slipper
#13: Zigzag Sneaker
#14: LV Porto Vecchio moccasin
#15: FASTLANE SNEAKER
What Are the Most Popular Louis Vuitton Shoes?
When searching for the best Louis Vuitton shoes, the result will be guided by personal taste and needs. Different styles are popular amongst different people and locations, but some of the most popular options include:
- Sport X Supreme Sneaker
- Cosy Mule Monogram
- Waterfront Mule
- Bom Dia Flat Mule
- Waterfront Ranger
Do Louis Vuitton Shoes Run True to Size?
According to Louis Vuitton’s site, its shoes run true to size. Some customers argue that the athletic shoes are half a size big while heels are half a size small, but it seems to depend on the pair of shoes.
Make sure to check the size guide before ordering.
How Can You Tell If Louis Vuitton Shoes Are Real?
The best way to avoid fakes is to buy from a reputable source. Louis Vuitton has approved vendors, so take a look through the listed locations.
If you’ve purchased a pair of the best Louis Vuitton shoes from elsewhere, check the logo and stitching. Compare the logo to that online as the thickness of letters will differ. The stitching should be consistent and clean.
Can Louis Vuitton Shoes Be Unisex or Gender-Neutral?
Aside from sizing being gendered, many styles of the best Louis Vuitton shoes tend to be unisex designs. Neutral in tone and style, these shoes are fit for a diverse crowd.
How To Style Louis Vuitton Shoes
Not sure how to style your new shoes? Take a look through these examples for inspiration:
- Ground elevated looks by pairing dresses with sneakers. This pairing is a great way to make your favorite dress more casual yet still sophisticated.
- Have fun with bold styles by adding chunky shoes to counter sleek tops and skirts. We love the juxtaposition featured in this example.
- Keep things monochrome by styling your entire outfit around the shoes. You can never go wrong with an all-white or all-black look, though we love the pop of color featured here.
Searching for the perfect LV accessory? Check out these options:
The best designer backpacks aren’t just for kids. While the style initially gained popularity for students, their role in society has come to support a much wider crowd, from travelers to commuters.
It’s time to give backpacks their time to shine.
Moving from a school necessity to a fashion accessory, these bags are all about combining style, grace, and substance in handy packages that are ready to meet any day. And, if you want to show the world how fashionable you are, you’ll want to go designer.
That’s why we’ve curated this list of the best designer backpacks. Made with expert craftsmanship, featuring lots of pockets, and exuding luxury, you’ll find your new must-have accessory on this list.
But, before we get into the good stuff, we’ve got a few tips to keep in mind so you pick the best designer backpack for your lifestyle. We’ll then offer some styling tips after answering FAQs. Let’s dive in.
Finding the Best Designer Backpacks
The best designer backpacks aren’t too difficult to find. A lot of the stress surrounding shopping for these bags can be relieved when considering three key elements:
Anyone who’s looked at designer items understands that the biggest thing to be aware of is money.
It’s incredibly easy for these pieces to go from $100 to $1,000, and that’s not even looking at more high-end products. Set a budget that you’re comfortable with and stick to it.
We’d argue that any designer item purchased should be something that can be put to use. So, take a minute to think about how the backpack will need to function.
Will it hold heavier items? Will it be packed full? Will it be used to replace a purse?
Different brands tend to use different fabrics, which will make a huge difference in the maintenance and use of a bag. Consider the climate the bag will be used in.
Does it need to be waterproof, or will it battle sun damage and dry heat? How much effort are you willing to put in to care for it to maintain its quality?
20 Best Designer Backpacks
Do a quick search for designer backpacks and you’ll be met with thousands of options—seriously.
We’re here to help make your shopping experience as easy as possible, so we’ve scoured the web for the best designer backpacks currently available.
Below, you’ll find picks for all kinds of lifestyles, featuring different logos, prices, sizes, and designs. We hope you find the perfect designer bag for you on this list.
#1: Balenciaga Black Small Army Multicarry Backpack
#2: Gucci Kids Off-White GG Backpack
#3: Christian Louboutin Off-White Backparis Backpack
#4: AMIRI Black Canvas Logo All Over Backpack
#5: Burberry Black Nylon Scout Badges Backpack
#6: Off-White Black Diag Mini Backpack
#7: Off-White Black Arrows Backpack
#8: Paul Smith Beige Canvas Backpack
#9: Bao Bao Issey Miyake Grey Flat Pack Backpack
#10: Issey Miyake Black Link Rings Backpack
#11: OAMC Black Inflated Backpack
#12: Lemaire Leather Single-Compartment Backpack
#13: Coach 1941 Brown & Off-White Disney Edition Charter Backpack
#14: Burberry Black Jacquard Monogram Backpack
#15: Bottega Veneta Arco Intrecciato Leather Backpack in Black Silver
#16: Balenciaga Puffy Leather Backpack in Black
#17: Christian Louboutin Explorafunk Spikes Calfskin Leather Backpack in Black/Black/Multi
#18: MOSCHINO Embroidered Teddy Backpack in Fantasy Print Black
#19: MCM X-Mini Stark Side Stud Convertible Backpack in Black
#20: Givenchy G-Zip Duffle Backpack in 001-Black
What Are the Most Popular Designer Backpacks?
As with just about any designer item, there are plenty of options to choose from.
Backpacks are made by pretty much every designer brand as they’re so widely used. We bet that a couple of names already popped into your head.
If you’re looking for the most popular designer backpacks, here’s a quick list of which brands customers’ are currently loving the most:
Why Are Designer Backpacks So Expensive?
The biggest question surrounding designer brands tends to come from the cost. The price tends to come down to two things: quality and exclusivity.
Luxury brands use top-quality materials to assure durable designs will last for years. These bags are an investment, not a last-minute purchase.
Designer brands don’t mass produce items like other companies. Instead, they produce a set number of one item, giving customers more unique pieces that stand out in a society built on mass production.
Are Designer Backpacks Roomy?
We’ll be honest, it depends on the bag. Some brands focus on offering additional space in their designer backpacks, with lots of pockets and compartments for organization.
Others focus more on aesthetics. Those in need of more space shouldn’t worry as there’s a wide range of roomy designer backpacks available across several brands.
How to Clean Designer Backpacks?
The best way to care for designer backpacks is to maintain them over time. This means treating the bags based on the material (for example, use leather cleaner on prime leather bags).
However, for backpacks that pick up a bit of dirt along the way, some warm water with a few drops of mild soap will work wonders. Gently scrub, rinse, and use a dry towel to get rid of any moisture.
Are Designer Backpacks Worth It?
When it comes to designer items, things like bags and backpacks tend to lead the way in being worthwhile purchases. These products are always useful and, when treated well, they’ll last decades.
Easy to add to any outfit while being functional, we’d happily say that these bags are worth buying.
How to Style Designer Backpacks
Looking for some ideas on how to style an outfit to showcase that stunning new bag? Try these on for size:
- Make a look more casual by tossing one strap over your shoulder. While the quilted bag in this example exudes class, the effortless look of how the model is wearing it tones down the formalness.
- Wear it crossbody to make the designer backpack pop. You’ll want to choose a smaller bag for this look.
- Carry it like a purse to showcase that stunning name and style. We love this look because, unlike with a regular purse, you can throw it on your back when you need to.
Want more designer backpack options? Check out these finds:
Smart watches are everywhere these days. From connecting to phones, counting steps, and playing music, there’s not much these watches can’t accomplish.
But, one downside can be that we have to wear them daily—how are we supposed to accessorize when sporting the same watch day in and day out?
Luckily, Apple Watch bands can be easily changed. Coming in a variety of colors, styles, materials, and designer names, these bands allow you to change up the vibe of your watch daily.
The next challenge? Narrowing down the best designer Apple Watch bands. Luckily, we’re here to help, and you’ll find our top picks below.
Finding the Best Designer Apple Watch Bands
Before making your way to the store or online shop, it’s important to have an idea of what you’re looking for. No one wants to regret a purchase, so decide on what your ideal designer Apple Watch bands need.
Here are some key elements to help:
Anything designer isn’t cheap, but some watch bands are $60 while others quickly step into the realm of $600+. Be sure to determine how much you can spend before searching.
Some designers offer a wider variety of styles than others. It’s a matter of searching stock, doing some research, and starting with a few favored brands to get an idea of what’s out there.
Consider where this designer watch band will be worn. Will it be for classy events or casual wear? Is the climate somewhere damp or will the watch band be facing constant sunlight? These elements may alter the material and style selected.
15 Best Designer Apple Watch Bands
It’s hard to determine what makes something the best supplier of any product, but we’ll admit that some brands offer a much wider selection than others.
Many international designer names have taken to crafting a long list of selections to pair with your Apple Watch, but who are some of the best?
Below are our picks for the best designer Apple Watch bands. We’ve selected them based on their variety, durability, designs, materials, and, of course, their ‘wow’ factor.
#1: TED BAKER LONDON Multicolor Leather Apple Watch(R) Band
#2: TED BAKER LONDON Leather Apple Watch(R) Band in Light Blue
#3: kate spade new york scallop Apple Watch(R) bracelet band in Two-Tone
#4: MICHAEL Michael Kors Leather Apple Watch(R) Band in Blue
#5: MICHAEL Michael Kors Apple Watch(R) Band Set in Multi
#6: Tory Burch The Buddy Bangle Band for Apple Watch(R) 38mm/40mm in Gold
#7: Michael Kors Micro Monogram PVC Apple Watch(R) Band in Brown
#8: Rebecca Minkoff Glitter Leather Apple Watch(R) Band in Silver
#9: Tory Burch Miller Leather Band for Apple(R) Watch
#10: Michael Kors Leather Apple Watch(R) Band in Pink
#11: Rebecca Minkoff Mesh Apple Watch(R) Band
#12: Nomad Traditional Leather Apple Watch(R) Band in Silver/Black
#13: Ted Baker London Colorblock Leather Apple Watch(R) Band in Brown
#14: MICHAEL Michael Kors Animal Print Leather Apple Watch(R) Band in Multi
#15: Shinola Rail Road Leather Apple Watch(R) Band in Dark Nut Brown/Space Grey
What Are the Most Popular Designer Apple Watch Bands?
Two names that stand out in the world of the best designer Apple Watch bands are Coach and Tory Burch.
These two brands cover all styles in their collections, ranging from casual, leather-bound looks to rose-gold mesh chains. They offer a bit of everything.
Of course, these are only two of the most popular names. Others come in with equally impressive styles. We can’t just write off the other brands doing their part to provide the best designer Apple Watch bands for our use.
Some of the most popular names with stunning styles to choose from are:
- Tory Burch
- Michael Kors
- Kate Spade
Are Designer Apple Watch Bands Unisex?
We’ll be honest, it depends on the designer. Technically, all watch bands are unisex, so if there’s a style you really love then go for it.
That said, some are styled in more masculine or feminine designs. Thicker bands in solid tones often fall within men’s categories, while women find more two-tone and decorated pieces.
It all depends on personal style. Forget about labels and search with your own vibe in mind—find something to suit everyday style that will make your purchase of designer Apple Watch bands worth it.
How Many Different Designer Apple Watch Brands Are There?
The options are endless for designer Apple Watch bands, and we can safely say there are plenty of products to choose from.
We’ve listed a few of our favorite designer brands that are getting the job done, but there are more in the market. There’s a lot to choose from, so starting with a budget or a favorite designer can help narrow down the choices.
Are Designer Apple Watch Bands Worth It?
Those who religiously wear an Apple Watch know that sometimes it’s worth spending a bit more to switch up the style. Why be stagnant with a single band when there are endless options to accessorize?
From braided leather to two-tone metals, there’s a look for every event that can be switched with ease. There’s something for everyone, so why not get a bit fancy and go designer? You deserve it.
Want more tips on how to style a watch? We’ve got you covered:
Boots are about more than conquering bad weather. Completely changing the vibe of a look in an instant, the addition of designer boots for women is an easy way to go from boring to edgy, classy, or chic.
But why spend the extra cash on designer boots when cheaper ones might do the job? That’s exactly what we’ll answer in this article.
We’ll tell you what these boots bring to the table that cheaper options simply can’t, from material to style. Let’s dive in.
Finding the Best Designer Boots for Women
When it comes to buying the best designer boots for women, it’s about more than just style. There are a few key elements to keep in mind when shopping:
In our opinion, budget is the big one. Shoes are generally expensive, so it’s no surprise that designer boots for women range from $250 to $1,500. Set a comfortable limit and stick to it.
Boot designs are endless. Most brands offer hiking, ankle, knee-high, thigh-high, riding boots, and more, so we bet you’ll find something to match your aesthetic.
Think about what will pair well with what you already have in your closet and plan from there.
Material is important when considering where you’ll wear your new boots. While most are leather, you’ll find a variety of different fabrics and materials for interior and exterior.
Think about the weather your boots will have to face and plan accordingly.
Often overlapping with material and style, the use is a big contender when shopping for the best designer boots for women.
Think about how much you’ll walk in them. Will these boots need to account for major comfort or are they more for appearance’s sake?
15 Best Designer Boots for Women
We’re not just throwing people into the shops without any information. By looking at names, trends, maintenance, and more, we’ll provide every detail you need to find the best designer boots for women.
There’s a huge selection, so we hope this info helps narrow things down.
#1: Guidi Black Leather Ankle Boot
#2: Jil Sander Black Chelsea Boot Sneakers
#3: Marc Jacobs Black 'The Boot' Chelsea Boots
#4: Bottega Veneta Pink Puddle Tall Boot
#5: AREA Platform Ankle Boot
#6: Balenciaga Black Tractor 20MM Boot
#7: Free People Back Loop Ankle Boot in Tan
#8: 42 Gold Kensington Chelsea Boot in Sand Suede
#9: Penelope Chilvers Cassidy Suede Cowboy Boot in Tan
#10: Jeffrey Campbell Ryding Over the Knee Boot in Tan Suede
#11: Low-Heel Leather Zip Ankle Boot
#12: Rockstud Leather Boot, Black
#13: Paris Texas high heel knee length boot - Neutrals
#14: Anissa Kermiche x Nodaleto boot vase - Black
#15: Gucci Cutout leather ankle boot - Black
What Are the Most Popular Designer Boots for Women?
Brand name and reputation tend to go hand in hand when shopping for anything designer. Look for top ratings for name and style, but also for material and build.
Those who have no clue where to start should look at this list of some popular brands that offer designer boots for women:
- Christian Louboutin
- Saint Laurent
Which Designer Boots for Women Are Currently Trending?
Trends tend to come and go, so it’s best to shop with your personal taste in mind. But, some fads end up sticking around over the years, becoming timeless staples.
Currently, some of the top styles are:
- Chelsea boots
- Platform ankle boots
- Combat boots
- Thigh-high boots
We won’t list brands here because more designers have many options for each style. When you’ve settled on a brand that has a reputation and price range you’re comfortable with, we can almost guarantee you’ll find a style of boot that matches your vibe.
How to Clean Designer Boots for Women?
When it comes to cleaning designer boots for women, how you do so will depend on the material. Most tend to be crafted from leather (smooth, suede, patent, etc.), so you’ll need to take preventative measures.
Always use a spray that protects from salt stains, water, mud, and more. Most brands that sell boots will also sell an appropriate spray.
As for existing stains and spots, soap and water will usually get the job done. Use mild soap and warm water before rinsing.
Finally, make sure to wipe away moisture immediately after, and then leave them to dry. Leather cleaners exist to battle tougher stains and spots found on the material.
Are Designer Boots for Women Worth It?
We believe everyone deserves a pair of designer boots in their wardrobe. Whether you love to switch up your style or stick to the same pair each day, the brands featured here offer beautiful selections of varied designs.
The part that sells us on designer boots for women comes from their quality—no one pays for just the name. It’s always about material and production, both of which result in durable footwear.
Lasting and luxurious, we’d argue designer boots are well worth the cost.
How to Style Designer Boots for Women
Okay, you’ve got a beautiful pair of shoes in your closet, but the work isn’t done yet. Think about how to style those new designer boots for women to show off what they can add to an outfit.
We’ve put together a few ideas to help get the creativity flowing:
- Pair dark ankle boots with slimming black jeans for a bold look
- Class up casual by adding some knee-high sensations to standard jeans and plaid
- Add some height by matching a short skirt and long jacket with knee-highs to really extend your appearance
Shopping for women’s designer boots? Here’s some more options:
Walking through the world in a pair of stylish designer boots is so satisfying. Adding height, style, and some ‘oopmh’ to your look, a good pair of boots can transform your outfit from boring to seductive or dull to sophisticated, depending on the design.
But, it can be hard to justify spending so much on a single pair of boots. We’re here to tell you why you should.
Offering superior materials to their non-designer counterparts, iconic designs, and excerpt craftsmanship, these boots are a worthy investment.
Before diving into our top picks for the best designer boots, we’ll break down some factors that should influence which pair you buy. We’ll also let you in on why they’re so big in the market and whether the cost is actually worth it. Let’s dive in.
Finding the Best Designer Boots
The best designer boots should have more than one purpose. We want them to look good, but also to hold up against weather and time.
What does that mean for you? Make a list of personal requirements that your dream pair must have to narrow down your search. Here are a few things you should consider before buying:
Designer boots can get expensive quickly (even regular boots can), so it’s important to decide on a price range and stick to it.
What costs seem reasonable and what goes too far? Are there certain designers you’re willing to pay more for to own the name?
Consider your climate and where you’ll be wearing your new boots. Some materials hold up better to water or snow than others.
Will these be used in a setting that will see wet springs and falls, or will these boots be in a dry environment throughout the year?
How much effort is too much to keep boots clean and cared for? Some materials require more work to keep them in prime condition over time.
20 Best Designer Boots
The best designer boots are hard to find because the answer changes depending on who’s asking. Personal taste accounts for a lot—some shoppers prefer knee-highs with a heel, while others want a rain-resistant ankle pair. It comes down to style and use.
Of course, there’s a lot at play when buying new boots. What brands do you love? Do they have a good reputation? Why does material matter? What climates do they need to withstand?
It can get overwhelming. To help, we put together some notes to guide your search for the best designer boots. Check it out below.
#1: The Row Black Zipped Boot I Ankle Boots
#2: Thom Browne Black Classic Wingtip Boot
#3: Guidi Black Leather Ankle Boot
#4: Balenciaga Black Tractor 20MM Boot
#5: J AND M COLLECTION Johnston & Murphy Ashford Plain Toe Chelsea Boot in Brown Italian Calfskin
#6: REMONTE Santana 78 Wool Lined Suede Boot in Smoke/Wood
#7: Free People Back Loop Ankle Boot in Tan
#8: Hunter Original Waterproof Chelsea Rain Boot in Fell Green
#9: Jeffrey Campbell Cloudy Waterproof Chelsea Rain Boot in Black Matte Black
#10: 42 Gold Kensington Chelsea Boot in Sand Suede
#11: Ariat Terrain Blaze H2O Waterproof Boot in Dark Brown
#12: Penelope Chilvers Cassidy Suede Cowboy Boot in Tan
#13: Rodd & Gunn Dargaville Chelsea Boot in Amaretto
#14: Tread Slick Boot Sneakers With Graffiti Logo
#15: Gored Leather Chelsea Boot w/ Rubber Sole
#16: Rockstud Leather Boot, Black
#17: Leather Combat Boot with FF Cuff
#18: Men's Madson Moc Toe Boot
#19: AGL Viggy laser cut ankle boot - Black
#20: Palm Angels PALM ANGELS SUE FLT CMBT ANKLE BOOT - Brown
What Are the Most Popular Designer Boots?
A designer’s name can mean everything in the world of fashion, and reputation often goes hand in hand with the name.
Before buying, think about style—some look for work, hiking, or winter boots while others aim for Chukka or Chelsea designs to support them.
No matter which style you choose, there are many designers with worthy picks. We’ve put together a list of some of the top men’s and women’s brands for the most popular designer boots:
- Bruno Magli
- Paris Texas
Which Designer Boots Are Waterproof?
Most brands will offer some waterproof boots in their collection, but it’s important to read the description to learn how well they’ll hold up in damp weather.
Of the brands we listed, the best-known designers for waterproof and cold-weather boots are Timberland, UGG, and Burberry. These brands work with materials and styles that ensure tight and warm fits. Their boots will keep you dry and comfy on cold and rainy days.
Are Designer Boots Durable?
Part of the reason designer boots are so expensive comes from the material and production costs. Professionals carefully craft these exclusive pairs from top-quality materials for weatherproofing. That means, when treated well, these boots can last a lifetime.
How to Clean Designer Boots?
How you clean your boots depends on their material. Some of the brands on this list even sell cleaning kits.
We’ll offer an overview of how to care for standard leather boots since they’re a popular style. They can be cleaned effectively through a set of simple steps:
- Remove the laces (put them in soapy water if dirty).
- Brush away loose dirt with a cloth.
- Use mild soap and warm water to wipe down the exterior.
- Rinse with a cloth and water.
- Dry the moisture.
- Warm them in sunlight.
- Condition the leather with conditioner, sealant, or wax.
Are Designer Boots Worth It?
Those who have to wear boots the majority of the year due to weather will understand that a good pair can make all the difference. Avoid the wet-foot feeling of cheaper pairs with a durable, waterproof design that doubles impact with its stunning style.
We know that these designer pairs can cost $250 to $1,200 (or more!), but we’d argue that dependable boots are more than worth it.
How to Style Designer Boots
Looking for ways to style your sensational new boots? Take a look through these quick examples for inspiration.
- Get cozy in cooler weather by layering a tall and slouchy pair of boots over tights or skinny jeans. We love how a chunky sweater pairs with this look.
- Have some summer fun by offsetting shorter dresses with a boost from ankle boots. This combo offers a more casual, laid-back vibe.
- Keep things casual by pairing a sophisticated pair of boots with some classic blue jeans. We recommend a camel color to complement the blue.
Want more designer boot choices? Try these on for size:
More than just a way to hold up our pants, belts can function as staple accent pieces for any outfit if worn correctly. But what separates standard options from the designer belts women pay so much more for? How can a single belt tie together an ensemble?
We’re here to help you answer these questions—and more. Below, we’ve gathered our top picks for the best designer belts for women, and you’ll also find some tips for choosing the best option for your unique needs. Let’s dive in.
Finding the Best Designer Belts for Women
Finding the best designer belts for women can take some time. It’s not easy to establish what makes something the best, so we recommend answering some key questions before shopping:
- Budget: While not as highly-priced as some designer items, these belts can still be expensive. Think about your budget and set a limit to avoid overspending, but most of our top picks fall between $100 and $1,000.
- Use: As we said earlier, designer belts have different uses that need to be carefully considered. Will your new belt hold up your pants or will it be a statement piece with blouses and dresses? Determining how you’ll wear it can lead to changes in size and design.
- Materials: We’ll admit that most designer belts are leather, but there are other unique options, such as mesh or chains. Think about what material might best match personal style and comfort.
15 Best Designer Belts for Women
When searching for the best designer belts for women, there are a lot of things to keep in mind. Below, we’ve gathered a list of the most popular options to get you started on your quest.
#1: Michael Kors Women's Wide Logo Belt in Luggage
#2: Valentino Garavani Reversible Pink & Off-White VLogo Signature Belt
#3: Valentino Garavani Reversible Purple & Taupe VLogo Signature Belt
#4: Acne Studios Black Baroque Buckle Belt
#5: Valentino Garavani Reversible Green & Burgundy VLogo Signature Belt
#6: Dries Van Noten Green Circle Buckle Belt
#7: Dolce & Gabbana Black Calfskin Belt
#8: Valentino Garavani Gold VLogo Chain Belt
#9: Paul Smith Reversible Blue & Taupe Croc Belt
#10: Versace Red Greca Medusa Belt
#11: Versace Blue Greca Medusa Belt
#12: LORO PIANA Cintura Alsavel Suede Belt in Laguna
#13: Balenciaga Logo D-Ring Belt in Acid Green
#14: Salvatore Ferragamo Men's Adjustable Double Gancio Belt in Canary Yellow Multicolor
#15: Nordstrom Beveled Suede Belt in Beige Marble
What Are the Most Popular Designer Belts for Women?
Brand name plays a big part in shopping, so it’s good to have a few designers you like already in mind. Usually, we’re aware of some top luxury brands that will guide us in a direction based on their style and reputation.
Some brands are known for more eclectic styles while others aim to be timeless and classic. Find a brand that melds with your personal taste and start there.
For those who have no idea where to start, we’re rounded up a few brands that offer the most popular designer belts for women. Check it out:
- Dolce & Gabbana
What Sizes Do Designer Belts for Women Come In?
Belt sizing can be difficult for those who don’t understand the method. Typically, we search for something that will surround the waist and keep things in place.
In this case, the best method is to take the length of your waist and add two inches. For example, those with a 36” waist should look for a 38” belt. This sizing ensures that the belt will frame your body in a flattering way.
Some belts are sold in standardized sizing, including small (26” to 30”), medium (32” to 42”), or large (44” to 50”). In these cases, be sure to read the sizing chart to find the best fit.
Remember where you plan to wear your belt on your body, too. A designer belt for women that is meant to sit at your waist will be smaller than one for your hips.
What Are Designer Belts for Women Made Of?
Traditionally, belts are made of strips of leather for durability and support. Over the years as belts have turned from functional to aesthetic pieces, materials have changed.
As a result, other styles, like chain belts, have risen in popularity since the ’90s. Belt buckles have also gained traction with most designer brands focusing on the bold centerpieces.
Boasting golds, silvers, and beautiful branding, these pieces often draw attention to accent an outfit.
Are Designer Belts for Women Worth It?
We’d argue that everyone should own a good belt, and why not pay more for a superior designer style? Investing in a designer belt for women promises durability, style, and strength in a product that can easily be worn daily.
Whether serving functionally to keep things in place or used as a statement piece to get people talking, we’d say that a designer belt will always be worth the cost.
How to Style Designer Belts for Women
Searching for some innovative ways to style an outfit around that new designer belt for women? Check out these simple yet stunning selections for inspiration.
- Cinch the waist with a belt to flatter your hourglass figure over an otherwise shapeless sweater or dress
- Class up casual by adding a chain belt to a pair of jeans
- Leave things loose by letting extra length hang to draw attention to your waist
Looking for more designer belts? We’ve got you covered:
Women aren’t the only ones who get to have fun playing with accessories. Leave behind the boring, cheap looks and embrace the beauty of designer belts for men.
Subtle, stunning, and strong, these belts are built for more than just keeping your pants in place. From material and design to functionality, there’s a lot to gain by going designer.
In this list of the best designer belts for men, we’ve curated the top picks on the market. There’s something for everyone here, whether you’re looking for a classic, office-ready design or a style with more of a ‘wow’ factor. Let’s dive in.
Finding the Best Designer Belts for Men
We get it—belts seem like standard accessories to shop for. But, there’s a surprising variety of widths, materials, and buckles, which is why many brands offer dozens of styles.
There’s more to consider than just brown or black leather. When shopping for the best designer belts for men, keep the following factors in mind:
- Budget: The best designer belts for men can range in price from $100 to $1,200. They’re an investment, so you’ll want to set a budget and stick to it,
- Style: In men’s belt collections, the variety is mostly found in width, buckle, and color. You’ll need to decide if you want a more traditional belt or something that stands out. Some styles also flaunt the brand’s logo.
- Use: Consider where you’ll need to wear your new belt. A classic leather design is most versatile, but you’ll also find reversible and fabric belts for casual settings.
20 Best Designer Belts for Men
Now that we’ve set the criteria for finding your perfect accessory, it’s time to check out our picks for the best designer belts for men.
Below, you’ll find options for casual, business, and formal settings, offered in different colors, materials, and widths, with both minimalistic and prominent buckle options. Let’s dive in.
#1: Isabel Marant Black Djolah Belt
#2: Boss Black Dress Belt
#3: Ann Demeulemeester Black Bent Belt
#4: Dries Van Noten Burgundy Circle Buckle Belt
#5: Magda Butrym Black M Logo Belt
#6: Hugo Black Leather Belt
#7: Tiger of Sweden Black Braidant Belt
#8: Ann Demeulemeester Black Puck Belt
#9: Shinola Lightning Bolt Keeper Belt in Black
#10: Nordstrom Beveled Leather Belt in Black
#11: BOSS HUGO BOSS Reversible Leather Belt in Dark Grey
#12: Drake's Stripe Web Belt in Moss /Taupe
#13: AllSaints Leather Belt in Black/Matte Black
#14: BOSS HUGO BOSS Rudolf Leather Belt in Black
#15: Men's BB-Logo Leather Belt
#16: Zegna suede leather belt - Red
#17: BOSS Sander buckle belt - Black
#18: Zegna logo plaque belt - Black
#19: BOSS buckle-fastening leather belt - Black
#20: Maison Margiela reversible engraved logo belt - Green
What Are the Most Popular Designer Belts for Men?
Designer name and reputation go hand-in-hand. If you’ve already fallen in love with a particular brand’s clothing, shoes, and bags, that would be a great place to start looking for your new belt.
But for those newer to the world of luxury accessories, we’ve rounded up some of the brands that make the most popular designer belts for men. You’ll find exquisite accessories from the following collections:
- Alexander McQueen
- Tom Ford
- Ralph Lauren
What Sizes Do Designer Belts for Men Come In?
Belts of all kinds (designer or not) are sized in one of two ways. Some come in small, medium, large, and extra large sizes. These terms may seem a bit vague, but each size correlates to a range of lengths (usually in inches).
Alternatively, some brands use more specific sizing, going off of waist measurements. It’s best to buy slightly bigger (by two inches or so) than your actual waist size.
For example, if you have a 34” waist, you want to buy a 36” belt. You’ll get a better fit without too much overhang.
What Are Designer Belts for Men Made Of?
Designer belts for men typically have less variety in terms of materials than collections for women. Most men’s belts are brown or black leather with differing finishes and textures.
Buckles are traditionally made from metal, often shining in silver or gold tones.
Other options do exist. For example, fabric belts are often chosen for casual outfits. On the other hand, some brands do fun things with leather, like braided or woven belts.
Are Designer Belts for Men Worth It?
Everyone needs at least one dependable belt in their wardrobe. Designer belts for men tend to be of a higher quality than cheaper alternatives.
Strong leather and solid metal come together for a durable, timeless, and fashionable accessory. We fully believe they’re worth the cost.
How to Style Designer Belts for Men
Stressed about how to style things once you ditch your standard belt for one that’s designer? Take a look through these examples for inspiration:
- Dress things up by looping a leather belt through some chinos. Pair with a jacket to finish this sophisticated look.
- Keep it casual with a slight tuck to any shirt or sweater to show off an intricate or statement buckle.
- Pair with a monochrome look to really make your new belt pop. We recommend choosing a belt with a simple buckle to let the color stand out.
Want more men’s designer options? Check out these trendy pieces:
There’s nothing as exciting as the first swim of the season. Diving into the refreshing water, spending time with friends and family, and above all else, showing off one of the best designer bathing suits.
Just because beach or pool days are spent in water doesn’t mean we don’t want to look good on land—it’s all about finding that perfect balance between form and function.
But why go for designer bathing suits when you can find options from fast fashion shops? We’ll lay out a few facts to help guide your decision, taking you through why these swimsuits are making waves in the fashion world.
Finding the Best Designer Bathing Suits
We’ve said that the best designer bathing suits are about form and function, but how does that translate to knowing what to buy? Here are a few key elements to keep in mind when making that seasonal purchase:
With any designer product, budget limits should be set in place. Designer swimsuits tend to be higher in price, ranging from $50 to $1,200 depending on the brand name and the design. Set out expectations and a firm limit to guide your search.
Swimsuit materials can make or break the experience. Most suits tend to come in polyester, nylon, or blended fabrics with each option offering its own pros and cons.
Some dry faster, some stand up better to UV rays, and some offer more aeration while wearing—consider what the suit will be used for.
Whether you spend your days lying in the sun, swimming, or playing beach volleyball will guide your decision.
Style should be a top consideration when shopping for designer bathing suits. Some prefer trunks or swim shorts while others battle between bikinis and one-pieces.
There are designs for every body shape, so go in with confidence and find what makes you feel comfortable.
15 Best Designer Bathing Suits
We can’t help you swim to the solution—though you’ll recognize some of the names on this list of the best designer bathing suits, your final decision will come down to personal preference. Our goal is to help you narrow down your decision.
Take a breath before diving into the deep end of designer bathing suits.
#1: Skylar Bathing Suit
#2: ALESSANDRO VIGILANTE cut-out bathing suit - Brown
#3: Marlies Dekkers 'Holi Vintage' plunge balcony bathing suit - Blue
#4: Marlies Dekkers Cache Coeur plunge balcony bathing suit - Black
#5: Magda Butrym Black Nylon Swim Top
#6: Jade Swim Pink Livi/Bare Minimum Bikini
#7: Madewell Women's Second Wave Sunny Floral Cutout One-Piece Swimsuit in Swim Austin Vintage Parchment
#8: La Blanca Midkini Swim Top in Java
#9: Billabong Isla Summer High Swim Bottoms in Orange Crush
#10: Scene Brief Eco Bikini Bottoms
#11: Scout Crop Eco Bikini Top
#12: Girls' Neon Draped Bikini Two-Piece Swim Set, 2-14
#13: Mia Bikini Top
#14: Gia Halter Bikini Top
#15: RIOT SWIM Blaise Cutout One-Piece Swimsuit in Coral
What Are the Most Popular Designer Bathing Suits?
We’ll admit that brand does matter. It’s not always about whose name is being worn, but there but each brand and the designer bathing suits they offer have a reputation. Spending some time searching the top names’ reputations can help solidify your decision.
Have no clue where to start? Don’t worry—we’ve put together a quick list of a few of the most popular names in designer bathing suits:
- La DoubleJ
- Emilio Pucci
What Sizes Do Designer Bathing Suits Come In?
Usually, there’s no difference between designer bathing suits and regular bathing suits when it comes to sizes. They tend to vary depending on brand and material, so it’s important to consider use here.
When wet, material tends to stretch, which means you may need to size down to keep things in place. Those who prefer to stay beach-side and get in that time in the sun may want to size up to be comfortable without the natural stretching.
How to Wash Designer Bathing Suits?
When you’re investing in an item, you should know how to care for it—especially a designer bathing suit. Luckily, there are just a few steps:
1. Rinse after each use (even if you didn’t swim) to reduce oils
2. Hand wash with detergent for delicates
3. Do not wring out the suit as this will affect the shape—squeeze it before air drying
4. Avoid heat during dry time (no sun!)
The best way to avoid any issues is to always sit on a towel to avoid rough surfaces and dab away stains as soon as they appear. Follow these tips to make sure your swimsuit lasts for years.
Are Designer Bathing Suits Worth It?
When you wear a swimsuit, a lot of your body is exposed, so it’s worth going big and getting designer bathing suits if that will boost your confidence.
Everyone deserves to feel and look good, and if that means spending a bit more to find a stylish suit that complements your body and personality, then we think it’s a worthy purchase.
How to Style Designer Bathing Suits
Designer swimsuits can stand on their own as they’re ‘wow’ pieces, but sometimes the day calls for more. Check out this quick guide for inspiration:
- Wear it as a bodysuit with casual clothes
- Wear it as a top with some denim shorts
- Go classic with a cover-up
Want more designer swimsuit options? We’ve got you covered:
There’s something about owning a luxury bag that makes us feel powerful, fashionable, and confident. From the timeless logos to the exclusive styles, designer bags reign as the most popular accessory for a reason.
Of course, designer accessories are an investment. But, when it comes time to choose your new bag, you’ll be met with thousands of options, ranging from leather satchels and top-handles to canvas crossbodies and suede totes. Where do you begin your search?
We’ve curated a list of the best designer bags to help. You’ll find our top picks below, along with advice for finding the perfect bag for your lifestyle and aesthetic. Let’s dive in.
Finding the Best Designer Bags
Designer bags shouldn’t be a spur-of-the-moment purchase. They’re investment pieces, so you should feel confident knowing you made the right choice. To help you gain that confidence, we’ve put together a list of three factors to consider and why:
- Budget: As you’ll soon learn from our list of the best designer bags, they range in cost quite dramatically. Decide on how much you’re willing to spend and stick to that number.
- Use: What purpose will the designer bag serve? It only makes sense to get as much use out of it as possible. Carrying your laptop to work, heading out to dinner, and shopping all typically require different bags. Determining where you’ll wear it will narrow your search.
- Maintenance: Designer bags are an investment, so you want them to last. While their expert craftsmanship ensures they’re durable, you’ll also need to properly care for them. Some materials require more work, so be sure to read the care instructions before placing your order.
20 Best Designer Bags
Do a quick Google search for designer bags and you’ll be met with thousands of options. With hundreds of brand names, styles, patterns, and other features, choosing your new investment piece can be a daunting task.
To help you narrow your search, we’ve curated this list of the best designer bags. We’ll break down the materials, designs, prices, sizes, and more, so you can find the perfect bag to add to your wardrobe.
#1: Burberry Grey Horseferry Messenger Bag
#2: Balmain Black Ely Clutch Shoulder Bag
#3: Jil Sander Black Small Goji Frame Top Handle Bag
#4: Salvatore Ferragamo White Elaphe Top Handle Bag
#5: Ratio et Motus Green Mini Twin Shoulder Bag
#6: kate spade new york smile large pebbled leather shoulder bag in Black
#7: Marc Jacobs The Snapshot Leather Crossbody Bag in New Baby Pink/Red
#8: Bottega Veneta Mini Loop Shoulder Bag in Teal Washed Gold
#9: Off-White Jackhammer Matelasse Leather Camera Bag in Pink
#10: Dolce & Gabbana Mini Sicily Leather Top Handle Bag in Rosso Intenso
#11: Tory Burch Miller Small Leather Shoulder Bag in New Ivory
#12: Scout XL Woven Leather Tote Bag
#13: Titania Crystal Satin Clutch Bag
#14: CROC SKULL MINI BAG
#15: Triplet High Frequency Logo Metallic Shoulder Bag
#16: Curve Bicolor Bucket Crossbody Bag
#17: La Medusa Chain Crossbody Bag
#18: Chloé large Woody tote bag - Brown
#19: Pleats Please Issey Miyake Bias Pleats tote bag - Black
#20: TOM FORD mini Tara crossbody bag - Pink
What Are the Most Popular Designer Bags?
Brand names are big in the world of designer bags. The name and logo attached to your new accessory can symbolize status and exclusivity.
We’d bet a few names with excellent reputations have already popped into your head. For those that have no idea where to start, some of the most popular designer bags are made by Kate Spade, Gucci, Prada, Saint Laurent, Louis Vuitton, and Fendi.
Why Are Designer Bags So Expensive?
We all know that designer bags are beautiful, but why are they so expensive? With costs that range from $100 to $5,000 (or more!), it’s easy to get swept up in name and style, spending more than we dreamed we would on an accessory.
The exclusivity of designer brand products plays a big role in the final cost of a bag. These businesses often produce a limited amount of their items. The fewer bags available in that style, the higher the cost.
Production and material fees are then added in. Designer bags are typically made with expert craftsmanship and superior materials—they aren’t mass-produced, so the prices sit quite high.
What Are Designer Bags Made Of?
There’s no single answer to this question. Different designer bags are made from different materials. Some common options are leather, suede, and synthetics.
When shopping, you’ll want to consider maintenance and setting. Different materials require different care instructions.
For example, suede and leather often require conditioning to keep them soft and smooth over time and to reduce the chance of staining. Whether you live in a wet or dry environment might influence your choice, too.
Are Designer Bags Worth It?
We think that everyone deserves to own at least one designer bag. Whether you find yourself drawn to specific designer brands or you just love accessories, this purchase isn’t one you’ll regret.
Offering timeless styles and durable quality, and made with expert craftsmanship, these bags are meant to last. They’re useful every day and provide an ego boost when you say that you own a Prada bag.
How to Style Designer Bags
Need some inspiration for how to style your new designer bag? Take a look through this short style guide for some helpful hints.
- Pair designer bags with a more casual look of jeans and a flowing shirt for that carefree, simple style. The designer bag will elevate the ensemble.
- Master the monochrome by styling an outfit around a single shade.
- Enjoy the handsfree life by wearing bags crossbody. Shorten the strap for an even trendier look.
Searching for more designer bag options? Check out these bestsellers:
We won’t lie—one of the best parts of having a baby or knowing someone with a baby comes from dressing them up. With so many adorable styles to choose from, there seems to be something for every occasion.
The trouble comes from knowing where to buy the best designer baby clothes. Who are the popular names? Why are they expensive? Are they really worth it?
No one wants to waste money on clothes that don’t last or aren’t comfortable for their baby. That’s why we’re here to help guide your next designer baby clothes shopping spree.
Finding the Best Designer Baby Clothes
As with buying any clothes, there are several things to keep in mind when shopping for the best designer baby clothes. Before buying, take a few minutes to think about:
- Budget: How much are you looking to spend? Designer baby clothes can cost $30-$500, so you want to know how much you’re willing to spend before shopping.
- Brand: Set aside time to consider what each brand brings to the table. Think about styles, occasions, climate, and more.
- Usage: We all know that babies get dirty. It’s a part of life. When buying designer, plan ahead with generous sizing, durable materials, and versatile styles that match your climate and your child’s activity level.
15 Best Designer Baby Clothes
Let’s break it down—what makes the best designer baby clothes? Style? Brand? Cost? There’s a lot that goes into establishing something as designer, and it’s more than a simple logo.